The Vampire And The Virgin by Kerrelyn…

The Vampire And The Virgin

by Kerrelyn Sparks

This was a good one. I loved seeing Robby able to heal and move on to what's really important after his torture. It was hard seeing him struggle with his desire for revenge. I like when the tough guys are "saved" by a woman. And Olivia is a strong female lead for this book. She's bad ass and tough but still a little scared and vulnerable. I liked the little peaks into Phineas and his current struggle with the woman he is into as well and can't wait to see more and how that all works out for him. I also enjoy reading more with Carlos, he's very intriguing to me. And finally, it was great to meet another shifter. I like how they keep popping up where you'd least expect them. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I skim read it. I enjoyed the beginning of the series, but just haven't been feeling a connection with it for the last several books. I really just need to stop reading them. Thankfully they are all library reads! ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Another good book in this series with exciting action, steamy scenes and plenty of humor. I particularly liked how this book dealt with building trust in a relationship. Both on stress leave from their jobs in Greek island of Patmos, FBI psychologist Olivia is attracted to Robby not knowing he's a vampire.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Don't judge! I like this series as a break from reading more serious books. This one wasn't as good as some of the others but I do hope to see more of J.L. ( )
  plaeski | Dec 16, 2014 |
This book was fabulous. The chemistry was there, as well as, great action! I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat. ( )
  frostyprincess | Oct 13, 2013 |

Olivia's packing list:

1. Sunscreen
2. Bathing suit
3. Flip-flops

FBI psychologist Olivia Sotiris was looking for a cool ocean breeze, sand between her toes, and a break from her crazy, chaotic, and sometimes all-too-dangerous life. But when she escaped to the small Greek island of Patmos, all she got were meddling grandmothers trying to marry her off. Can't they see that none of the men around interests her—except Robby MacKay?

Robby's packing list:

1. Synthetic blood
2. More synthetic blood
3. Jogging clothes
(even vamps have to stay in shape!)

Robby needs to cool off, too, since all he can think about is revenge on the Malcontent bloodsuckers who once held him captive—but then he meets Olivia, the beauty with wild curls and a tempting smile. When a deadly criminal from a case back home tracks her down, Robby will have to save her life—along with giving her a first time she'll never forget . . .
---------------

FBI psychologist Olivia Sotiris, looking for a break from her chaotic and sometimes all-too-dangerous life, escapes to the small Greek island of Patmos where she meets Robby MacKay, a battle-weary immortal on a well-deserved vacation.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,558,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible