Magic Tree House Research Guide #20: Ghosts…

Magic Tree House Research Guide #20: Ghosts

by Mary Pope Osborne, Natalie Pope Boyce (Author)

I really liked this book a lot. I am a huge fan of ghosts and really love reading about them and to read this I learned a lot which is a huge part as to why i liked it. I also liked the mix of stories within the book. It wasnt just scary stories, there were stories of humor, and mystery. The message of this book is to just learn about ghosts, what may be fact and what may be fiction. It is an easy read and really fun to read as well. ( )
  dvazqu2 | Oct 22, 2015 |
My book report is on Ghosts. I read this book because I didn’t read it at school. This book has lots of stories, of scary, spooky, funny, and mystery. I love this book now. It’s a Magic Tree House book. Want to scare your friends on a rainy, cold spooky night - this book will help.
-by Lexi
  SturgisPublicLibrary | May 31, 2012 |

Mary Pope Osborneprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Boyce, Natalie PopeAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Murdocca, SalIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Magic Tree House Research Guides are now Magic Tree House Fact Trackers! Track the facts with Jack and Annie!
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #42: A Good Night for Ghosts, they had lots of questions. What are some of the most famous ghost stories? Why do people believe in ghosts? Do most cultures have ghost stories? What are ghost hunters? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts. Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:24 -0400)

A guide to ghosts discusses the history of human belief in them, famous hauntings in the United States and Great Britain, and some possible alternative explanations for them.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,887,492 books! | Top bar: Always visible