Waking the Dead (Mindhunters) by Kylie Brant

Waking the Dead (Mindhunters)

by Kylie Brant

Good suspense and plot. Development of the romance not entirely convincing, the couple didn't seem to really get close and get to know each other.
Overall, I can't wait to read the rest of this series. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
I liked this book more than I thought I would from the "preview page" on the inside. I thought the female lead was someone most women could relate too even if she was a former model. I liked her brains and her guts as well as her independence. The male lead had issues that were understandable given his background and so I could forgive his sometimes stupid comments and actions. I did have it figured out before the big reveal at the end but not until very late in the book so it definitely kept me interested and guessing. ( )
  Irishcontessa | Mar 30, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425231143, Mass Market Paperback)

A former forensic anthropologist and an outdoor guide search for clues to seven deaths in the Oregon wilderness. But as desire burns between them, a cold-hearted killer closes in.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:06 -0400)

"Forensic anthropologist Caitlin Fleming knows bones. So she is the first one called when seven sets of skeletal remains are found dumped in a makeshift graveyard in the Oregon wilderness. The skeletons bear the same distinctive marks--and each is missing a skull... Cait needs outdoor guide Zach Sharper for one reason only--to help her find her way through the Willamette Forest as she pieces together clues. Despite the attraction that burns between them, Cait will let nothing shake her focus. Until the killer closes in to terminate the search--and the investigators on the verge of unmasking him..."--p. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,150,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible