ePistols at Dawn by Z. A. Maxfield

ePistols at Dawn

by Z. A. Maxfield

ePistols at Dawn started with a hiss and a roar. Quick and cleverly written with witty dialog and characters that had me laughing my ass off, it was snarky and funny and then kinda fell flat for me in the 2nd half. Which I guess was a little disappointing as the 1st half read SOOOOO beautifully. Like blindingly clever!! Nice characters and loved the long hair. Just wanted more in the ending I think.
http://sharrow.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/shorts-2/ ( )
  sharrow | Sep 21, 2013 |
3,5 stars. Nice read, a little to neurotic for me, but a good read. ( )
  Tam2603 | Apr 18, 2013 |
Very sweet story. Predictable and formulaic in some ways but the characters were original and each one was separate and real to me. My favorite was Will. I want to see a book just with him in it.

maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
For everyone who has ever had to edit my work, in chronological order, Barbara Marshall, Anah Crow, Pat Sager, Mychael Black, Raven McKnight (almost), Kym Hinton, Kris Jacen, and for this one, Sasha Knight. Will one big mea culpa do it? (Or is there penance?) Thanks for making me look good.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,387,293 books! | Top bar: Always visible