My Big World Book (My Big Board Books) by…

My Big World Book (My Big Board Books) (edition 2002)

by Roger Priddy

-Ideal for all preschool kids. -A must-have book for every home. -80 pages packed with essential vocabulary and first learning activities. -Not just a first word book--a first work experience! -Multiple flaps reveal stunning images. -A big book for smart kids that love to learn.
Member:bkincer
Title:My Big World Book (My Big Board Books)
Authors:Roger Priddy
Info:Priddy Books (2002), Board book, 12 pages

My Big World Book (My Big Board Books) by Roger Priddy

This books provides beautiful pictures for toddlers
Age: Toddler
Source: Pierce College
  DaisyMendoza | Nov 13, 2013 |
Summary: Large book with pictures of basic items that kids can start recognizing.
Review: A great book for very young children just learning words of things around them. Another book that I have used many times over the years with both my boys.
  jwied2 | Jun 15, 2013 |
This is another big book by Roger Priddy. On each page they ask a question about the pictures and the kids have to answer it. This one is a word book, so it has all different themes throughout it. The kids love interacting with the story and answering the questions on each page. ( )
  Sarahg3 | Oct 9, 2012 |
I wish this book were longer. The little one (20 months old these days) enjoys this book a lot, but goes through it too quickly.

Dorling-Kindersly books, which clearly inspired this, often contain more images since they don't have a big block of color behind each picture. Still, these pictures are well-chosen and we like the book. ( )
  wenestvedt | Apr 10, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,094,763 books! | Top bar: Always visible