Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, Book 3) by…

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Richelle Mead

Title:Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, Book 3)
Authors:Richelle Mead
Info:Razorbill (2008), Paperback, 448 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

English (111)  German (1)  All languages (112)
Started October 18th, 2013.
Like the first two books in the series great YA.
This time with more than romance, but regrettably not detailed.
Rose gets troubled with darkness and the ability to see ghosts.
And the story gets darker, people die or worse.
Politics come in to play from the queen, but what will come of it remains to be seen.
Page-turner, highly recommended.
(Update): just realized, this is my 400th book I marked read on Goodreads. Yaih! ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |
Oh how I love this series. This is one of my favourites. I am going to finally finish the series. These books are just so good. ( )
  ebethiepaige | Oct 20, 2015 |
  ebethiepaige | Oct 17, 2015 |
The Good: I really enjoyed the entirely of Rose questioning her own sanity. The way it was effecting her ability to perform up to her usual standards put her on the same playing field as some of the other students. It also made her more relatable. She's no longer only tough, rule breaking, does what she want girl. She's growing to consider others, and not just Lissa. She's finally getting some real answers with Dimitri and honestly, that's a huge part of my love for this book. We so needed progress in that area.

The Bad: The ending left me annoyed. Yes, it does it's job of making me need to know what will happen. But it just felt wrong. Out of left field, and not in a wow what a shock type of way. Also, this book was really long. Much longer than it needed to be. We rehashed the past over and over when a vague bit and here and there would have done fine. ( )
  TequilaReader | Sep 29, 2015 |
I love this series so much it's actually surprising!!! I will say, I knew what was going to happen in the end and I found reading it that it was really sort of boring and weirdly handled and I didn't feel anything because it wasn't done the way I wanted it to be done like it was just really not emotional. I am also sort of mad about where the next 1-3 books are headed but I still love this series none the less. ( )
  thatgirlbookworm | Aug 5, 2015 |

Richelle Meadprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dragoon, LeighAdaptermain authorall editionsconfirmed
Hvam, KhristineNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my nephews, Jordan and Austin
His fingertips slid along my back, applying hardly any pressure, yet sending shock waves over my flesh.

While Rose is coping with the darker effects of being shadow-kissed, her relationship with Dimitri is finally taking off, and when he disappears during a Strigoi attack on St. Vladimir's Academy, she must make a terrible choice.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,888,757 books! | Top bar: Always visible