Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians by…

Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians

by Jarrett J. Krosoczka

Meh - ( )
  GReader28 | Nov 7, 2015 |
I’ve previously read one Lunch Lady book, and I’m eager to read them all! It’s hard to find them in my library system because they’re really popular, so you might be able to check out book ten, but not book one! Luckily, it’s easy to follow along with the first few even if you don’t read them in order. This one was especially humorous because I’m in grad school to become a librarian, and am reviewing this book for a class! See my detailed review at How I Feel About Books. ( )
  howifeelaboutbooks | Nov 4, 2015 |
I like this book this book because it has lots of action. ( )
  books1234 | Nov 27, 2013 |
Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians by Jarrett J. Krosoczka is the second of the Lunch Lady graphic novels. In this one, the Lunch Lady and her faithful assistant Betty believe something is up with the librarians' morning meetings. What are they plotting?

I read this book at the start of my last semester in library school. Here are librarians driven over the edge by budget cuts and other cutbacks. They've taken all they can and now it's time for revenge. Librarians don't really plot revenge at their meetings — but if they did, they'd have to go up against the Lunch Lady!

It's a short and silly read. If the school lunch crew can be super heros, why can't librarians be super villains? — with magical powers, no less! ( )
  pussreboots | Jul 9, 2013 |
Cute graphic novel for kids featuring evil librarians. There's no such thing as evil librarians, right? Bwwaaaaahaaaahaaa- I'll never tell :) ( )
  wwrawson | Mar 31, 2013 |
There’s also plenty of imagination in the content, straight-forward adventure stories in a setting most kids can relate to.

Serving justice . . . and lunch!

Lunch Lady can sniff out something rotten like no one else—and there’s definitely something rotten going on in the library. The usually friendly librarians have become cold and secretive. Even Dee can’t seem to crack a smile out of them. What darkness may lurk in the hearts of librarians? Lunch Lady is on the case! And Hector, Terrence, and Dee are along for a wild ride!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:37 -0400)

The school lunch lady, a secret crime fighter, sets out to stop a group of librarians bent on destroying a shipment of video games, while a group of students known as the Breakfast Bunch provides back-up.

Jarrett J. Krosoczka is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Jarrett J. Krosoczka chatted with LibraryThing members from Aug 17, 2009 to Aug 28, 2009. Read the chat.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,855,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible