Father Mine by J. R. Ward
4262024,790 (4.34)5

Aww how sweet. I just love Nalla ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Pretty short, as is normal for an "in between" however I truly loved it. I've made no secret that Zsadist is a personal favorite of mine, I kinda love him, so getting more of his story was fantastic. I love how it showed some past stuff in flash backs too so we got what had been going on with them in other books. I'm very happy with this little novella. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I love Z. That is all. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
These books are campy, cheesy, adventurous, and original. I hate that I love reading these.

It reminds me of when I go to the grocery and buy something like fiery hot Cheetos, or bacon flavored SPAM. Or even those cheap pot pies in the frozen section, or a bag of pork rinds. I have to shop produce first because then I can...or ONE can hide them under the healthy food. You don't want people to know that you love those things but you can't stop buying them from time to time, or in this case, reading them.

So I've heard.... ( )
  fueledbycoffee | Jun 21, 2015 |
If you love Zsadist story in Lover Awakened this will be a great story to read. Father Mine continues the story of Zsadist adjustment to being a family man and I believe JR Ward did a fabulous job of describing his struggles. I also love how the brotherhood are there to support him especially Mary and Doc Jane. I usually don't read short stories but this is one that shouldn't be miss if you're a fan. ( )
  thtlam | Jun 13, 2014 |

This is a short story that is included in the book "The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide".

New York Times bestselling author J.R. Ward delivers a behind-the-scenes look at her ?to die for?( Publishers Weekly) Black Dagger Brotherhood series?and a brand-new short story starring Zsadist and Bella.

This is a book no Black Dagger Brotherhood fan should miss?an insider?s guide that will seduce readers as powerfully as the sexy band of Brothers and the world they live in. And also included is an original short story about stars Zsadist and Bella!

This comprehensive guide features insider information on the Brotherhood, their dossiers, stats, and special gifts. Readers will savor interviews with their favorite characters, deleted scenes, exciting material from the J.R. Ward message board and the answers to their burning questions. They?ll learn what it?s like for J.R. Ward to write each installment of the series, and in a fascinating twist, read an interview with the author?conducted by the Brothers. Plus readers will get a sneak peek at the much anticipated next book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Avenged.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:20 -0400)

A guide to the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series offers profiles of its members, includes a teaser of the upcoming novel in the "Lover Avenged" series, and features a short story about Zsadist and Bella.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,434,734 books! | Top bar: Always visible