Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story:…

by J.R. Ward

Member:glaadis
Title:Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story: A Black Dagger Brotherhood Novella
Authors:J.R. Ward
Info:NAL (2008), Kindle Edition, 496 pages

Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story: A Black Dagger Brotherhood Novella by J. R. Ward

Short and sweet, this Novella expands just a bit more into the relationship of Zsadist and Bella. Cute, still has some moments of pure badass vampire greatness and you can get through it easily in a matter of a few hours! It does add to the story, which I also love!! This world keeps expanding, and I want to live in it! ( )
  Brandie_States | Nov 2, 2018 |
Aww how sweet. I just love Nalla ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Pretty short, as is normal for an "in between" however I truly loved it. I've made no secret that Zsadist is a personal favorite of mine, I kinda love him, so getting more of his story was fantastic. I love how it showed some past stuff in flash backs too so we got what had been going on with them in other books. I'm very happy with this little novella. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I love Z. That is all. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
These books are campy, cheesy, adventurous, and original. I hate that I love reading these.

It reminds me of when I go to the grocery and buy something like fiery hot Cheetos, or bacon flavored SPAM. Or even those cheap pot pies in the frozen section, or a bag of pork rinds. I have to shop produce first because then I can...or ONE can hide them under the healthy food. You don't want people to know that you love those things but you can't stop buying them from time to time, or in this case, reading them.

So I've heard.... ( )
  fueledbycoffee | Jun 21, 2015 |

This is a short story that is included in the book "The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide".

New York Times bestselling author J.R. Ward delivers a behind-the-scenes look at her ?to die for?( Publishers Weekly) Black Dagger Brotherhood series?and a brand-new short story starring Zsadist and Bella.

This is a book no Black Dagger Brotherhood fan should miss?an insider?s guide that will seduce readers as powerfully as the sexy band of Brothers and the world they live in. And also included is an original short story about stars Zsadist and Bella!

This comprehensive guide features insider information on the Brotherhood, their dossiers, stats, and special gifts. Readers will savor interviews with their favorite characters, deleted scenes, exciting material from the J.R. Ward message board and the answers to their burning questions. They?ll learn what it?s like for J.R. Ward to write each installment of the series, and in a fascinating twist, read an interview with the author?conducted by the Brothers. Plus readers will get a sneak peek at the much anticipated next book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Avenged.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:20 -0400)

Readers met and fell in love with Zsadist and Bella in J. R. Ward's third New York Times bestselling novel in the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series, Lover Awakened. As a former blood slave, Zsadist bore the scars from a past filled with suffering and degradation until Bella came along and helped heal his emotional wounds. Now, though, with the birth of their child, the demons of his past have been resurrected, called forth by the innocent eyes of his beloved daughter, Nalla. Unless Bella and Nalla can bring him back with their love, he may be lost to them forever.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,779,499 books! | Top bar: Always visible