Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3) by Alyson…

Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3) (edition 2009)

by Alyson Noël

1,219None6,509 (3.58)8
Member:asarley
Title:Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3)
Authors:Alyson Noël
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2009), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 368 pages
Rating:***

Shadowland by Alyson Noël

The Underworld by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: 2nd in the Fallen Star Series, its a great series, the love story is EPIC. It really is.
    The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Great series, that is different. Try it out.
    Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: new Soul Seekers series, even has a free short story where Daire meets Ever, its free at Amazon, but Fated is its own series, and very unique and interesting. I loved it.

Shadowland is the third book in The Immortals series written by Alyson Noel.
In Shadowland, Ever and Damen cannot touch each other at the slightest, or else it would mean death to Damen and the rest of his life in the Shadowland, a place for lost souls.
This all started because Roman tricked Damen into putting some of his blood in a elixer, that would make him and Ever live forever. After they drank the elixer they were both cursed. Ever and Damen could not touch each other at the slightest bit.
Desperate to break the curse and save Damen, Ever immerses herself in magic, and gets help from an unexpected person… Jude Knight.
Although she and Jude have only just met, he feels very familiar to Ever. Despite her loyalty to Damen, Ever is drawn to Jude, a boy with magical talents and a mysterious past.
This book is filled with plenty of thrill and adventure. You'll be hooked to the series immediately. Alyson Noel has done it again! You'll connect with the characters and be pulled in and never wanting to put the book down!
Will Ever find a way to be with Damen and reverse the damage Roman has done? Will Ever leave Damen for Jude? Will Damen and her ever have their happy ending? Or will their life stay like this forever? Read The Shadow land and the rest of the series by Alyson Noel to find out. ( )
  br14joka | Oct 24, 2013 |
Shadowlands was a very interesting book ans a very good read. It was about a girl named Ever who had a boyfriend and they were both immortal. They had to stay away from a guy that was trying to kill them, and they had to find a cure for the spell that is casts on them. They arent allowed to kiss, hug or anything because they arent allowed to touch or Damien (Ever's boyfriend) will die. The evil guy trying to kill them is trying to kill Ever because Ever is Damien's lover and Damien killed Victoria, which was the evil guys lover so he wants to get revenge. Damien then turned Ever into an immortal so that she could be more safe and so that she could protect herself when he wasnt around.
I really enjoyed this book. I really like it when the authour makes it as though you were there to witness what happens and when you have no clue what could or might happen next. Alyson Noel did a really good job with this book and she took it to a new level and it was amazing. i enjoyed how everything went together and everything was realistic but fake. It made a lot of sense and i unsderstand why this book was one of the most popular for 2010. I really enjoyed this book so i am going to read the books that come after it.
  tatumt.g3 | Oct 22, 2013 |
So Roman. Not all that interesting to me. And I know, you're wondering likely, why I kept reading if I wasn't into it by now, which I got questioned about, but mostly I want to know how it all ends.

Adding to the list of things that got weird -- the portrayal of witchcraft, chakras, anything related to this. I was very meh. And yet I still want to see Damen happy, because (as predictable) the only people who really matter to me are the ones who are centuries old, while the teenager and adult main characters sort of slide by, even the narrator, who never stops being a teenager. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Jul 24, 2013 |
I probably would have given this book four stars if it wasn’t for the fact that I had no idea what was happening at the beginning. This is my fault. I should have re-read the first two books before starting this one.

However, once I got past that, I really enjoyed the story. It wasn’t as great as the first two books, but it was still interesting enough to keep me reading and wanting to pick up the next book in the series.

I will be reading Dark Flame very soon. ( )
  TheBookHoarder | Feb 23, 2013 |
I like the book but left me alittle confused on where the story is going but cant wait for book four... ( )
  elie26reads | Jan 3, 2013 |
"Everything is energy."

Ever and Damen have traveled through countless past lives and fought off the world's darkest enemies to be together forever, but just as their long-awaited destiny is finally within reach, a powerful curse threatens them.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,494,837 books! | Top bar: Always visible