Fallen by Lauren Kate

Title:Fallen
Authors:Lauren Kate
Info:Ember (2010), Paperback, 496 pages

Fallen by Lauren Kate

English (350)  German (3)  Japanese (1)  Dutch (1)  All (1)  All (356)
Suspected in the death of her boyfriend, seventeen-year-old Luce is sent to a Georgia reform school where she meets two intriguing boys and learns the truth about the strange shadows that have always haunted her.
  mcmlsbookbutler | Apr 21, 2017 |
This book was a real game changer in my perspective. It was the perfect combination of romance,mystery,and drama. This book is about a girl named Luce, she goes to a school for insane people. When she arrives she seees two boys that are unlike any other boys that she'd ever met. But maybe there's more to them and her that meets the eye. I was so happy to find out that this book was only one book in an entire series! I would recommend this book for people who love fantasy and fallen angel books. This book was entrancing and extremely satisfying. Way to go for Lauren Kate! ( )
  Ajohnson.B4 | Apr 11, 2017 |
Rushed story line and the relationship just felt forced.

The only way to describe this books is flat, the writing style was flat it didn't pull you in at all, the characters were flat the only somewhat interesting character with any personality was killed off, I'm sad to say I didn't mind this book when I was a young teen but now re-reading it now a couple years later I can not find many good things about these books.

While I would never discourage reading any book, if someone were to ask me for a good YA angel book this is not the book I would recommend. ( )
  Arabbitinwonderland | Mar 30, 2017 |
This book was just ok. It got better as it went. I think the sequel is promising.
  annabw | Feb 21, 2017 |
Let me just say that if I could I would give more than 5 stars to this book. I loved it! I think that fans of Twightlight and the Morganville Vampires will LOVE it too...though there are no vampires just a brand new twist on YA love with the same edginess. Run, don't walk, to get your copy. 💜 ( )
  whybehave2002 | Feb 5, 2017 |
Many elements are not resolved, such as the cause of the fire and why angels are at this school. Still, fans of supernatural romance will be lining up for this book despite its flaws, and begging for a sequel.

Lauren Kateprimary authorall editionscalculated
Eyre, JustineNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
But paradise is locked and bolted.... We must make a journey around the world to see if a back door has perhaps been left open. -- Heinrich von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"
For my family, with gratitude and love
Around midnight, her eyes at last took shape.
Some things are more important than love. You won’t understand, but you have to trust me.

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce--and goes out of his way to make that very clear--she can't let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.

Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, Fallen is a page turning thriller and the ultimate love story.

From the Hardcover edition.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:51 -0400)

Suspected in the death of her boyfriend, seventeen-year-old Luce is sent to a Savannah, Georgia, reform school where she meets two intriguing boys and learns the truth about the strange shadows that have always haunted her.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,773,867 books! | Top bar: Always visible