Dragon Kiss by E. D. Baker
122None98,302 (4.13)3

Had a blast reading this with my kids. We all laughed so much, I had a hard time continuing the story times. Loved the way the author worked a bit of mystery throughout the story and tied up most of the plotlines at the end. Some of the motivations could have been explained a little better, but that could just be me being picky. All in all, a thoroughly delightful book. ( )
  TnTexas | Mar 31, 2013 |
This book was no less enjoyable than the others in the series for being from Auden's point of view rather than a female one. Auden is in love with Millie, and as in all good stories, he must earn that love. He undertakes tasks, solves a mystery, and finally fights a battle to get that chance. I can't wait for the next book! This series never fails to delight me. ( )
  the1butterfly | Jan 2, 2011 |
The latest installment in [The Frog Princess] series, Audun, the ice dragon, is in love with Millie, a princess of Greater Greensward who can turn herself into a dragon. But although Millie loves him in return, they cannot truly be together until Audun can earn the right and the knowledge to turn himself into a human. Only then can they share their lives.
However, before Audun can earn the right to be human (at least part of the time) he must complete a series of tasks for the dragon king, Stormclaw. Of course, this will lead him on adventures in far off places with strange new friends.

This is a wonderful addition to an adorable series. I enjoy the way it is growing and progressing as it introduces new characters and kingdoms.
  Ilithyia | Mar 21, 2010 |

Despite obstacles, an ice dragon named Audun pursues the love of his life--a human girl who can transform into a dragon using magic.

68 wanted1 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,414,233 books! | Top bar: Always visible