Cat of a different color by Dana Marie Bell

Cat of a different color

by Dana Marie Bell

Member:joykenn
Title:Cat of a different color
Authors:Dana Marie Bell
Info:
Collections:Kindle books, Your library
Tags:shapeshifters, pumas, Halle Pumas, Kindle

Cat of a Different Color by Dana Marie Bell

It has been a little while since I read this book but here is what I recall...

I love the series!! Yummy romance involving shifters. Plenty of steamy action and a touch of humor!

Definitely a series to get into! I started it and didn't stop until I reached the last book that was released! I am always looking for the next book!

If you like steamy shifter romances this is a series to look into!!!! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
As good as the first story. Funny, light, some steamy sex. ( )
  lesmel | May 19, 2013 |
Doctor and puma-shifter Adrian is shocked to discover that newcomer to the Pride, Sheri, is his mate. Sheri, who is legally blind due to albinism, is seeking shelter with the Halle Pride because her psycho ex-boyfriend, a wolf-shifter, is still stalking her even though she's been on the run for years. Adrian has the alpha-hero thing going on, but he's not a jerk about it. Sheri is sweet, but not a pushover. I liked them both as characters, and I like their relationship together. The rest of the Halle gang makes supporting appearances. ( )
  thewalkinggirl | Jul 31, 2010 |

He’ll do whatever it takes to protect his mate.
Halle Pumas, Book 3
Dr. Adrian Giordano is quite happy with the way his life is going. His two best friends are happily mated, and he’s still sanely single. He has friends, a thriving business, and the occasional Saturday night date. Then Sheridan Montgomery comes to town. His inner Puma responds to the husky-voiced snow princess in a way that tells him his life is about to be turned upside down.
Sheri can’t believe her luck could be this bad. Instinct tells her Adrian is her mate, but the last thing she wants to do is drag him into her messy life. She’s on the run from a big bad wolf—an ex who won’t take no for an answer. Worse, if he catches her, he’s got the teeth (and the Pack!) to take what he wants.
She doesn’t stand a chance alone, but with her friends—and the persistent Adrian—by her side, she might just survive.
If her ex doesn’t eat the yummy Dr. Giordano for lunch, that is
He’ll do whatever it takes to protect his mate.

If her ex doesn’t eat the yummy Dr. Giordano for lunch, that is...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,494,404 books! | Top bar: Always visible