Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-4) by J. K.…

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-4)

by J. K. Rowling

Great series for kids. wonderful character development and lots of new ideas to develop kids imaginations. Rowling is a great story teller. ( )
  hslone1 | Sep 1, 2011 |
They were all rivoting ( )
  Hellian1 | Mar 31, 2010 |
I read the first four books after rave reviews from many friends. I do enjoy reading fantasy books on occasion, but I was very disappointed. I did not continue on with the series. My rating of 3 stars, is collectively for books 1-4. I MAY give H.P. one more chance...but I doubt it. ( )
  marialoon | Dec 28, 2009 |
This is great set for younger readers just starting into this series. It's cheap, easy to carry, and if the reader destroys it, you're out very little money. However, it stills allows them to read these wonderful books. ( )
  Madcow299 | Jan 30, 2008 |

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0439434866, Paperback)

Young wizard-in-training Harry Potter has had his hands full during his first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As if studying spells and pleasing professors isn't enough, Harry has heard evil voices in the walls, rescued petrified students, fended off convicts escaped from wizards' prison, and played elaborate and grueling games of Quidditch. Between school sessions, he summers with the horrendous Dursleys, who seem to want nothing more than to crush our hero's spirit. Only time will tell how Harry will manage the certain dangers and escapades in store for him over the next few years.

The first four titles of J.K. Rowling's phenomenally popular series are now available--in paperback--in a handy boxed set, perfect for the legions of children whose big brothers and sisters have made off with their copies. These adventures are surely on the road to becoming classics; don't wait to collect them! The set includes Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. (Ages 9 and older)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:27 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,916,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible