dismiss

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-4)

by J. K. Rowling

Series: Harry Potter (Set 1-4)

Celebrate 20 years of Harry Potter magic! J.K. Rowling 's Harry Potter novels are now available in these spectacular new editions, with beautifully designed jackets by renowned woodcut artist Andrew Davidson. This stylish boxed set includes all seven novels and is perfect for Harry Potter novices and collectors alike. Contains (in reading order)- Harry Potter and the Philosopher 's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.… (more)

Great series for kids. wonderful character development and lots of new ideas to develop kids imaginations. Rowling is a great story teller. ( )
  hslone1 | Sep 1, 2011 |
They were all rivoting ( )
  Hellian1 | Mar 31, 2010 |
I read the first four books after rave reviews from many friends. I do enjoy reading fantasy books on occasion, but I was very disappointed. I did not continue on with the series. My rating of 3 stars, is collectively for books 1-4. I MAY give H.P. one more chance...but I doubt it. ( )
  marialoon | Dec 28, 2009 |
This is great set for younger readers just starting into this series. It's cheap, easy to carry, and if the reader destroys it, you're out very little money. However, it stills allows them to read these wonderful books. ( )
  Madcow299 | Jan 30, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,704,304 books! | Top bar: Always visible