To Trust a Stranger by Karen Robards

To Trust a Stranger (edition 2001)

by Karen Robards

Member:tinydevastation
Title:To Trust a Stranger
Authors:Karen Robards
Info:Atria (2001), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 352 pages

To Trust a Stranger by Karen Robards

3.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
This book was full of suspense, excitement and yes, romance. It kept me riveted until the end, I just didn't want to put it down. I've never read anything by this author before, but I definitely recommend this book. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I finally read this book - it has been on my "to be read" list for 3 years! This is a good murder/romance book. I like Karen Robards because her characters are fun to read about - they have a sense of humor and adventure.
  DunnFunKat | Sep 10, 2007 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671786601, Mass Market Paperback)

She trusted her husband and got burned.

Now she's playing with fire and daring

To Trust A Stranger

Suspicion burned within Julie Carlson -- the heartbreaking, infuriating suspicion that her husband, a wealthy and powerful contractor, was having an affair. Not sure whom to trust, Julie turns to a handsome stranger....Private detective Mac McQuarry ignores his better judgment about not mixing women and work when he's hired by Julie Carlson. Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, but Sid Carlson was a player in Mac's inglorious downfall from the Charleston P.D. -- and revenge would be sweet indeed. But when Mac witnesses an explosive hit that targeted Julie, the tables are turned -- and Mac and Julie become the hunted. With their fiery flirtation sparking into full-blown passion, they must crash their way through a maze of buried secrets and deadly deceptions.

Karen Robards electrifies the page with thrilling passion and suspense in this heart-pounding New York Times bestseller.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:46 -0400)

Suspicion burned within Julie Carlson--the heartbreaking, infuriating suspicion that her husband, a wealthy and powerful contractor, was having an affair. Not sure whom to trust, Julie turns to a handsome stranger.... Private detective Mac McQuarry ignores his better judgment about not mixing women and work when he's hired by Julie Carlson. Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, but Sid Carlson was a player in Mac's inglorious downfall from the Charleston P.D.--and revenge would be sweet indeed. But when Mac witnesses an explosive hit that targeted Julie, the tables are turned--and Mac and Julie become the hunted. With their fiery flirtation sparking into full-blown passion, they must crash their way through a maze of buried secrets and deadly deceptions.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,405,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible