My Life by Golda Meir

My Life

by Golda Meir

English (3)  Italian (1)  Danish (1)  All (5)
NO OF PAGES: 480 SUB CAT I: Biography SUB CAT II: History SUB CAT III: DESCRIPTION: Golda Meir tells of the terrors of childhood, her stormy adolescence, her marriage and emigration to Palestine in the 1920's, her political career as Israel's labor minister, foreign minister, and finally prime minister, as well as her role as wife and moNOTES: SUBTITLE:
  BeitHallel | Feb 18, 2011 |
Autobiography of Israel's first female (and only) prime minister
  Folkshul | Jan 15, 2011 |
A well written first hand account of the formation of Israel by her "founding mother." ( )
  ElTomaso | Jun 18, 2006 |
To my sisters, Sheyna and Clara, to our children, and to our children's children.
In a way, I suppose that the little I recall of my early childhood in Russia, my first eight years, sums up my beginnings, what now are called the formative years.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,089,912 books! | Top bar: Always visible