Hatter M, Vol. 2: Mad with Wonder by Frank…

Hatter M, Vol. 2: Mad with Wonder (edition 2009)

by Frank Beddor, Liz Cavalier, Sami Makkonen, C.J. Wrobel (Editor)

Member:wonderlandchick
Title:Hatter M, Vol. 2: Mad with Wonder
Authors:Frank Beddor
Other authors:Liz Cavalier, Sami Makkonen, C.J. Wrobel (Editor)
Info:Automatic Pictures (2009), Edition: First Paperback Edition, Paperback, 208 pages

Hatter M : Volume 2 : Mad with Wonder by Frank Beddor

I like the artwork for this volume a lot more then I liked the artwork for the previous volume. It's really gorgeous to look at. Unfortunately while it's pretty to look at, the hazy free flowing style does make the action difficult to follow. I really love the story line and I like how the author weaves real historical figures and actions into the story line. (I'm a sucker for good historical fiction/fantasy interweavings). ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Interesting offshoot of the Alice in Wonderland story. Great artwork. ( )
  Dauntless | Feb 6, 2013 |

Frank Beddorprimary authorall editionscalculated
Beddor, Frankmain authorall editionsconfirmed
"Everyone is more or less mad on one point." -Rudyard Kipling
Dedicated to the lost Sir Cook, following his own radical map
We first observed Royal Bodyguard Hatter Madigan in Budapest-

It's a mad, mad, mad world as Royal Bodyguard Hatter Madigan's maniacal quest to find Alyss continues! In Volume 2, Mad With Wonder, Hatter follows the Glow from London to the battlefields of America's Civil War in search of the Princess who must some day be Queen. The America that Hatter encounters is a sprawling, wounded, boiling landscape of innocence and energy run amok. The war is tearing the country apart, yet Hatter must maintain his sanity in this maelstrom of holy rollers, child healers, prophetic snake handlers, deranged outlaws, and passionate southern belles. As Hatter searches he learns he is not the only Wonderland presence that has found its way to the Promised Land. Queen Redd's black imagination is fueling the Civil War and threatening our world with her evil!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:38 -0400)

"Hatter follows the Glow from London to the battlefields of America's Civil War in search of the Princess who must some day be Queen. The America that Hatter encounters is a sprawling, wounded, boiling landscape of innocence and energy run amok. The war is tearing the country apart, yet Hatter must maintain his sanity in this maelstrom of holy rollers, child healers, prophetic snake handlers, deranged outlaws, passionate Southern belles, and rational men. As Hatter searches, he learns he is not the only Wonderland presence that has found its way to the Promised Land. Queen Redd's black imagination is fueling the Civil War and threatening our world with her evil"--Jacket.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,850,544 books! | Top bar: Always visible