Betrayed (House of Night, Book 2) by PC Cast

Betrayed (House of Night, Book 2) (edition 2007)

by PC Cast, Kristin Cast

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Betrayed (House of Night, Book 2)
Authors:PC Cast
Other authors:Kristin Cast
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2007), Paperback, 320 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Keeper Shelf, Young Adult, Urban Fantasy, Vampire

Betrayed by P. C. Cast

English (125)  Dutch (1)  All languages (126)
Helt fantastisk serie för unga vuxna som fortfarande är fast i vampyrer och allt vad de innebär. ( )
  mummy78 | Sep 12, 2016 |
The story is reasonable. There was too much whining about the love life of Zoey.
Some characters in this book are nice but zoey isn't one of them. I really don't like her. She's very shallow and judgmental. ( )
  Emmy_Gerard | Jun 3, 2016 |
The second book in the series continues the gross misogyny, homophobia, racism, abelism and everything else bad that you can cram in a written format.

As for the story itself. It's also a continuation of what was started in book one and now gets into the meat and potatoes of what's going on. The title of course tells you what you find out in this book, which should be blatant from the first book.

Overall the book spends too much time driving all over the road with concerns about Heath, to which I was just hoping he'd just up and die. He doesn't, unfortunately in this book. ( )
  Maverynthia | May 11, 2016 |
I loved loved loved this book! It's so good! It made me stay on the edge of my bed at the end!! The Cast women are really good writers! And I am dying to see what will happen next. This book can make you laugh and cry and can make you relax and sitting on the edge of your seat between one chapter and another, I guess when I shall marry and have a baby if God wants I shall name her Zoey, which means life. Zoey Redbird rocks! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, Kristinmain authorall editionsconfirmed
We would like to dedicate this book to (Aunty) Sherry Rowland, friend and publicist. Thank you, Sher, for taking care of us. Even when we're high maintenance and annoying (and especially when you give us "treaties"). We heart you very much.
"New kid, check it out," Shaunee said as she slid into the big booth-like bench we always claim as ours for every school meal served in the dining hall (translation: high-class school cafeteria).

Book 2 of the 'House of Night' series -- Zoey Redbird has an unusual life. Just recently she was Marked by Nyx, the goddess of night, to become a vampyre. But Nyx has also given Zoey unprecedented gifts that set her apart from every other vampyre before her. Already struggling to adapt to her new world, she realizes that something isn't quite right at the school, but the one person she should be able to trust the most seems to be the greatest danger.

Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night.  She's come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey's old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:29 -0400)

After settling in at the House of Night and becoming more comfortable with her vast powers, fledgling vampire Zoey Redbird faces a horrible crisis as human teenagers are becoming victims of a wave of murders and the House of Night becomes the prime suspect.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,159,979 books! | Top bar: Always visible