Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4) by…

Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4) (edition 2009)

by Jeff Kinney

Member:izzyizzy
Title:Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2009), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 224 pages

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney

English (123)  Spanish (2)  Dutch (1)  English (126)
This is the 4th book in the diary of a wimpy kid series. It is humorous and unique just like all of the rest of the books in the series. I would use this book as a way to have students do their own creative writing entry.
  tayro_95 | Nov 9, 2016 |
Dog Days is the fourth entry of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. This book takes place throughout the summer where the last book leaves off and the antics that ensue. This is a reluctant reader book and you will find students that do not even enjoy reading books enjoying this series. I highly recommend this to children who have difficulty in finding books they are interested in reading. ( )
  adb067 | Oct 26, 2016 |
Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Days is a hilarious book out of so many in the series. I would really recommend this book and all the other ones to any student in middle school. Greg daily journal logs his summer activities. From going to the country club to trying to start a lawn business, his middle school aged situations are perfect for kids to relate to. This would be a fun way to have students do a creative writing activity. Not only could they document an event in journal form, they can also add illustrations for a visual source. ( )
  clp055 | Oct 4, 2016 |
Hilarious, unique, and stunning - what fun. I'm a huge Diary of the Wimpy Kid fan and it's fun to bond with my son over these books. The drawings are simple but serve their purpose, wouldn't work so well otherwise. The writing is fresh and genuinely tickles my funny bone. ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
Greg, the main character from many other books is back again!
Greg is in 7th grade, almost in the 8th grade, of course many things happen.
Greg has a brother who practically hates him, and Holly Hills, who he wants to be friends with.
His father threatens to put him in a Military Academy if he doesn't become a "man".
He also always a video game addict, which his dad didn't want. ( )
  MarG.B3 | May 30, 2016 |
Kinney has an ear — and eye — for the middle school milieu. For adult readers, he vividly brings back the oceanic feeling of helplessness that swamps most of us at that age when you're not in control of your weirdly changing body, or even what you're allowed to eat or read.

Jeff Kinneyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Majoor, HannekeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
to Jonathan.
For me, summer vacation is basically a three-month guilt trip.
"I asked Mom to take me back to Bombshells Beauty Salon again today, even though I didn't really need a haircut. I just felt like catching up on the town gossip."
OK, so maybe I AM lazy, but it's not really my fault.

It’s summer vacation, the weather’s great, and all the kids are having fun outside. So where’s Greg Heffley? Inside his house, playing video games with the shades drawn.

Greg, a self-confessed “indoor person,” is living out his ultimate summer fantasy: no responsibilities and no rules. But Greg’s mom has a different vision for an ideal summer . . . one packed with outdoor activities and “family togetherness.”

Whose vision will win out? Or will a new addition to the Heffley family change everything?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:20 -0400)

In the latest diary of middle-schooler Greg Heffley, he records his attempts to spend his summer vacation sensibly indoors playing video games and watching television, despite his mother's other ideas.

3 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 014330495X, 0670074950, 0141335459

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,627,662 books! | Top bar: Always visible