Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4) by…

Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4) (edition 2009)

by Jeff Kinney

Member:izzyizzy
Title:Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 4)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2009), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 224 pages

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney

English (109)  Spanish (2)  Dutch (1)  All languages (112)
series- 4th grade. 3rd book in the series
  RachelHollingsworth | Feb 24, 2015 |
My brother use to read this series a lot and I enjoyed it took. I think these books are really great for those kids that don't really like to normally read, but the pictures and the way that the words are spread it out make it a lot easier and fun.
  Madison_DeWeerdt | Dec 9, 2014 |
Greg Heffley would like nothing more than to stay in all summer and play video games. However, his mother has another idea for him. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days will keep you turning the page to find out what happens to Greg next. This story is simply hilarious!
  EmKel753 | Dec 2, 2014 |
The book is about summer break and the main character (Greg) is ready for the summer. He wants to play video games all summer but his dad doesn't like him doing that. So Greg had to think of other things to do. Greg wanted to do boy scouts so his dad signed him up. So whenever they went to the camp Greg had to make dad not see the other camp because Greg didn't want to go to the camp, so he didn't do boy scouts any more. Later in the book they talked about the public poop that Greg hated, he liked going to the country club more. One day Rowley ( Greg's Friend) came over and his dad was with him with a bill of the cost of smoothies they have bought. The bill was $84 and Greg had to pay the bill. So now Greg has to get the money to pay back the bill.
I like the book because it is a book that is funny. I like how they thought of the idea of the book and how they have to get the money to pay for the bill. My favorite character is Greg because he is a lot like me. I liked the part when Rowley came over for a sleep over and Greg and Rowley watched a horror movie that they weren't supposed to. It was called the Muddy Hand, Rowley had his eyes closed the whole time though so he didn't see any of it. I also like the book because it is a good book that every one should read. I love the book because it is funny and weird. ( )
  Ryanc.G1 | Oct 3, 2014 |
Santa just brought me the whole collection of these books. I love them! ( )
  Mikelodeon | Apr 10, 2014 |
Kinney has an ear — and eye — for the middle school milieu. For adult readers, he vividly brings back the oceanic feeling of helplessness that swamps most of us at that age when you're not in control of your weirdly changing body, or even what you're allowed to eat or read.

Jeff Kinneyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Majoor, HannekeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
to Jonathan.
For me, summer vacation is basically a three-month guilt trip.
"I asked Mom to take me back to Bombshells Beauty Salon again today, even though I didn't really need a haircut. I just felt like catching up on the town gossip."
OK, so maybe I AM lazy, but it's not really my fault.

It’s summer vacation, the weather’s great, and all the kids are having fun outside. So where’s Greg Heffley? Inside his house, playing video games with the shades drawn.

Greg, a self-confessed “indoor person,” is living out his ultimate summer fantasy: no responsibilities and no rules. But Greg’s mom has a different vision for an ideal summer . . . one packed with outdoor activities and “family togetherness.”

Whose vision will win out? Or will a new addition to the Heffley family change everything?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:52:47 -0400)

In the latest diary of middle-schooler Greg Heffley, he records his attempts to spend his summer vacation sensibly indoors playing video games and watching television, despite his mother's other ideas.

3 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 014330495X, 0670074950, 0141335459

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,745,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible