Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Radiant Shadows

by Melissa Marr

Series: Wicked Lovely (4)

English (63)  Italian (2)  All (65)
Excellent! ( )
  shaunesay | Jun 21, 2017 |
I've been surprised by some of the characters Melissa Marr's created that I wouldn't expect to like, but very much do, and Ani and Devlin are two such characters. I like both of them quite a bit and I like the way things come together. I'm finding that the "side characters" have stories that are just as interesting as the main storyline in this series. ( )
  the1butterfly | Jan 22, 2017 |
This has been my favorite book in the series so far. Even though I would love to know what happened to Keenan, I'm glad the book didn't go to the Summer Court, because it wouldn't have fit with Ani and Devlin's story. I am looking forward to reading the final book and seeing how everything turns out. ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
The length of time it took me to finish this book makes it seem as if it was difficult to get through or perhaps unenjoyable. That could hardly be further from the truth. In all actuality this is probably my favorite in the series thus far. Summer has simply been taking it's toll on me and I've not had as much reading time as I'd anticipated. All that blather being said, I did truly enjoy this installment of the Wicked Lovely series. I missed Aislinn, but I really enjoyed getting to know Ani and Devlin more. I also enjoyed seeing a bit more of the relationship between Niall and Irial and how Seth has been faring. It was a sad book at times and even confusing at times as far as how everyone was going to relate to each other and how things would work out. I'm still on the fence about that part because of the details that were left open, however I'm lucky enough to have book 5 waiting for me. If you're a fan of the series at all, you must read this one. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
This book for me was a great read from start to finish. I love how it spent more time on Seth but hated that Ash and the Summer Fae were not in this book. After reading it I understand why but after reading Fragile Eternity I was wanting more about Ash, Seth and Keenan. I was happy that Seth was in more of a main character in this book but again upset that the other two I wanted to read more about where not. Even with this disappointment this book was a great continuation of the Wicked Lovely Series. ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |

Melissa Marrprimary authorall editionscalculated
Klapthor, AlisonCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Landrum, NickNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tucker, MarkCover photosecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Asia and Dylan, my amazing beasties. It's a privilege to be your mother. (And, really? I do so love you more, most, and always. *grin* How's that for getting the last word?)
Devlin stood immobile as the spectral girl approached.

Ani, a half-mortal driven by her hungers, and Devlin, faery assassin and brother to the High Queen, have reason to fear one another even as they are drawn together to save all of Faerie.

Melissa Marr is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,182,481 books! | Top bar: Always visible