The Inside Story (The Sisters Grimm, Book 8)…

The Inside Story (The Sisters Grimm, Book 8) (edition 2011)

by Michael Buckley, Peter Ferguson

Member:jquincy
Title:The Inside Story (The Sisters Grimm, Book 8)
Authors:Michael Buckley
Other authors:Peter Ferguson
Info:Amulet Books (2011), Paperback, 288 pages
Collections:Read but unowned, CADL
Rating:*****

The Inside Story by Michael Buckley

Sabrina, Daphne and Puck track Pinocchio and Mirror through the Book of Everafter. Fairy tale characters changing the stories inside a book of fairy tales — is this fairy tale Inception? A fun entry to the series, with great character development and a theme of destiny vs choices that plays out in multiple ways throughout the story. ( )
  SheilaRuth | Aug 23, 2013 |
This was a adventurous story that lead me through the fairy tales with the grimms. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this series and I cant wait to read more and more. ( )
  SRaval | Aug 1, 2013 |
Great series, but this one installment really meanders on and on through too many fairy-tale steps. I don't want to say more to avoid SPOILER, but this one particular installment is a disappointment and I've given all the other installments (1 through 7) 5*****. Still, stuff happens in here that's going to be necessary for the concluding volume, so it has to be read. ( )
1 vote CurrerBell | May 17, 2012 |
The sister Grimm are on there last adventure or are they? Now they are chasing Mirror who has there baby brother. But they are in the everafter book and now they have to chase him down through the stores before Mirror takes control of the baby's body. They go through the stores of The Wonderful Land Of Oz, The Jungle Book, King Aurthur, Snow White, Aladdin, and Alice in Wonder Land. Soon they meat the author who keeps the stores from going out of line. Soon they get the baby back but at the lost of Granny. Puck has a crush on Sabrina but won't say it out loud. What will happen next in book 9? ( )
  Kauchana7Buchholz17 | Oct 26, 2011 |
Okay - I started this series while trying to find something my 7 year old granddaughter would like to read and that would also challenge her a bit. I have really enjoyed the series up to this point. This episode seemed to really just go on and on without saying much or moving the story along that much. I will read the last one, (thank goodness there is only one more), but I will definitely borrow it rather than buy it. So sorry, Mr. Buckley, but sometimes we really all need to learn how to let things go. ( )
  travelwlee | Aug 30, 2011 |
For two very good editors, Susan Van Metre and Maggie Lehrman
The first explosion sent Sabrina flailing backward to the floor of the ancient tomb.

As the fairytale detectives race through the Book of Everafter searching for their baby brother, they encounter various characters including the Editor and his army of Revisers, who threaten the children with dire consequences if they continue to change the stories.… (more)

130 wanted1 pay1 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,098,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible