Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld,…

Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld, Book 11) (edition 2010)

by Kelley Armstrong

Member:moggetcat
Title:Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld, Book 11)
Authors:Kelley Armstrong
Info:Dutton Adult (2010), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 320 pages
Collections:read

Waking The Witch by Kelley Armstrong

Recently added byDavidClemens, private library, Sept, QueenMargot, Forever_Fae, suziee, ecmross, Yammie

I like seeing Savannah older I didn't like the cliffhanger ending though ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |
It seemed like she just kept throwing more things in. Santari, Druids, witch hunters. The ending was a little unsatisfying. I assume the next book will build on that. ( )
  nx74defiant | Apr 15, 2018 |
I liked to this book, and only gave it three stars because I did not like the ending. I did not enjoy how the mystery resolved itself. I also felt the book ended abruptly. Otherwise I enjoyed most of the characters in this book, and was a bit of a coming of age story. It was fun! ( )
  MicrobeMom | Mar 23, 2018 |
When Paige and Lucas take a long overdue vacation, 21 year-old Savannah Levine is quite excited for the opportunity to tackle her first solo case in their absence. The job takes her out of town with an acquaintance of Lucas' as they track down a serial killer who appears to be using occult rituals. While they're on the case the murders continue, leaving a trail of bodies leading right to Savannah. As she tries to uncover the killer, her life is threatened and only by drawing on a reserve of power she'd been afraid to access, along with a little help from an unexpected source does she manage to get out alive.

This is Book 11 in the "Women of the Otherworld Series". "Waking the Witch" leaves the story without real resolution. In fact Kelley Armstrong gives Savannah's world a good hard shakeup at the end because as it turns out this is just the first of three books starring Savannah, and we readers are left with a 'to be continued' when all is said and done. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
Savannah is all grown up and wants to take on a PI case on her own. With Paige and Lucas on vacation in Hawaii, she gets her wish. Set in a fictitious little town near Vancouver and Battle Ground, Washington, its nice that its kind of 'local'. Fast read. Not sure if it was the large print and spacing though. Still a good read and continuation of the storyline. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
To Jeff
For the first time since Claire Kennedy died last week, there wasn't a police officer guarding the site of her murder.

Using the powers she inherited from her dark witch mother and notorious wizard father to solve crimes, beautiful spell-casting investigator Savannah Levine is recruited to track down a supernatural killer.

Plume

An edition of this book was published by Plume.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,898,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible