Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 4: City of…

Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 4: City of Fallen Angels (edition 2011)

by Cassandra Clare, Franca Fritz (Übersetzer), Heinrich Koop (Übersetzer)

Member:Yuki-Chan
Title:Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 4: City of Fallen Angels
Authors:Cassandra Clare
Other authors:Franca Fritz (Übersetzer), Heinrich Koop (Übersetzer)
Info:Arena (2011), Gebundene Ausgabe, 573 Seiten

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

English (184)  Italian (3)  Hungarian (1)  All (188)
As Shadowhunters are found dead, a new enemy is revealed. As is a big-bad even worse than Valentine. Unless Satan himself is introduced next, I can't see how Shadowhunters can really introduce a worse villain. Hopefully if Satan is introduced as a character, he won't be so anti-climatically taken down as the enemy in this volume. ( )
  benuathanasia | Feb 4, 2017 |
Great read, but I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the other books in the Shadowhunter universe. Interesting end. I will definitely be continuing the books. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
This book was great. At the begging the book starts off with a little suspense. Simon is pursued by a old vampire, Camille. Meanwhile Clary is being trained by her boyfriend, Jace to be a shadow hunter. Later Simon is with his band at a concert when he bites his "Number One Fan". This leading to further problems. Luke and Jocelyn are getting married when Jace takes Clary to a demon. Turns out that Jace is possessed. At the end there is a huge cliffhanger.

This book was amazing. I loved the action and suspense. This book is also funny. The end got me hurrying to get the next. This book is also romantic and has some drama. This series is one of the best I have ever read. I encourage everyone to read this. The first book is "City of Bones". I also encourage you to watch the movie, "City of Bones". ( )
  RileyR.B4 | Dec 29, 2016 |
Sometimes I wonder what possesses me to read these stories. I'm smarter than what they offer. Then again, reading these is like a vacation for my brain. And we all need a good vacation once in awhile. Also the actual writing continues to disappoint. Lady, buy a thesaurus and learn some new words. ( )
  Heather_Brock | Nov 23, 2016 |

Cassandra Clareprimary authorall editionscalculated
Quinn, Molly C.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Westwick, EdNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
There are sicknesses that walk in darkness; and there are exterminating angels, that fly wrapt up in the curtains of immateriality and an uncommunicating nature; whom we cannot see, but feel their force, and sink under their sword. -Jeremy Taylor, "A Funeral Sermon"
For Josh, Sommes-nous les deaux livres d'un meme ouvrage?
"Just coffee, please."
The waitress raised her penciled eyebrows. "You don't want anything to eat?" she asked. Her accent was thick, her attitude disappointed.

From the jacket: The Mortal War is over, and sixteen-year-old Clary Fray is back home in New York, excited about all the possibilities before her. She's training to become a Shadowhunter and to use her unique power. Her mother is getting married to the love of her life. Downworlders and Shadowhunters are at peace at last. And—most importantly of all—she can finally call Jace her boyfriend.

But nothing comes without a price.

Someone is murdering Shadowhunters, provoking tensions between Downworlders and Shadowhunters that could lead to a second, bloody war. Clary's best friend, Simon, can't help her. His mother just found out that he's a vampire and now he's homeless. Everywhere he turns, someone wants him on their side—along with the power of the curse that's wrecking his life. And they're willing to do anything to get what they want. Not to mention that he's dating two beautiful, dangerous girls—neither of whom knows about the other one.

When Jace begins to pull away from her without explaining why, Clary is forced to delve into the heart of a mystery whose solution reveals her worst nightmare: she herself has set in motion a terrible chain of events that could lead to her losing everything she loves. Even Jace.

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. The stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels.

As mysterious murders threaten the new peace between Shadowhunters and Downworlders, only Simon, the Daylighter vampire, can help bring both groups together.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,386,096 books! | Top bar: Always visible