Twice as Hot by Gena Showalter
281940,152 (3.94)3

Belle and Rome's interesting love story continues in this second novel. Being a paranormal novel, Rome loses his memory in a unique manner, yet finds himself still physically drawn to a fiance who he doesn't remember. ( )
  ebrahmstadt | Sep 18, 2016 |
Great book. Story was good, exciting and funny. Definitely worth a read

Emmy_Gerard | Jun 3, 2016 |
"4.5 out of 5 stars!! I love Belle & Rome in the first book and this just sealed my love for them in this one!!! I really hope there's a book 3 since I could not get enough and I just wanted to find out what would happen to them and their friends next!!"

Read more of this review and a teaser here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/11/feasted-on-tales-of-extraordin... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
Wow, Rome the uber hot Alpha male loses his memories of his fiance' Belle, during wedding planing. Everything they had is gone for him, leaving her broken. The PSI takes on a super bad, that has awesome wicked powers and wants more. The "gang" has to overcome this memory obstacle and find a way to develop powers strong enough to win. Not so easy, friends are kidnapped, another betrays and love has gone haywire. An exciting and enjoyed tale.. I want more of this story, write more Ms. Showalter. Fav new character-Jean Luc ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
OMG I couldn't put the book down I'm so happy that Bella & Rome got their happy ending. Any Gena Showalter would LOVE this book ( )
  elie26reads | Jan 3, 2013 |

"Belle Jamison is finally starting to feel like a normal girl again. Her job as a paranormal investigator is going well, she's learned to control her supernatural abilities (mostly) and she's just gotten engaged to Rome Masters, the ultra-sexy operative who once tried to neutralize her! But planning a wedding is never easy, especially when the bride keeps accidentally torching her dress, the groom returns from a dangerous mission with selective memory loss and the man responsible now wants Belle for himself. With Rome's ex determined to win him back and a new band of supervillains on the horizon, it will take all Belle's powers--plus a little help from her trusty empath sidekick--to save the day, salvage the wedding and prove that true love really does conquer all."--Publisher's website.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,368,565 books! | Top bar: Always visible