The Eye Book [abridged] by Theodore Le Sieg

The Eye Book [abridged]

by Theodore Le Sieg

1193101,247 (4.14)None

My Review: A cute book in which a red-headed boy and his rabbit pal explore all the interesting things they can see with their eyes, from colors to people. The art is not the typical Suess style, but it's cute.

My Nieces Review: Since she brought it over to me and sat quietly in my lap as I read, I'd say she's rather fond of it. According to my sister, it one of the books she asks to be read all the time. :) ( )
  andreablythe | Oct 27, 2013 |
Internet UPC Database
  ritubohara | Apr 19, 2013 |
'My eyes see. His eyes see. I see him. And he sees me.' With text as simple as simple can be, Dr. Seuss uses humor and rhythm to encourage the very youngest children to discover the joy of reading. A big-eyed boy and a pink-eyed rabbit cavort through the book, seeing everything there is to see: a girl, a horse, an old tin can, the sun, the moon--even pink underpants (which makes them both blush). Rhyming objects give the brief 'story' a lilting, happy cadence, and Joe Mathieu's cartoonish colorful pictures provide easy clues to the text. This is a friendly introduction to the wide, wondrous world of seeing and reading.
1 vote jenflock | Jun 4, 2010 |
this is an abridged version for babies. please do not combine with the original

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0375812407, Board book)

"My eyes see. His eyes see. I see him. And he sees me." With text as simple as simple can be, Theo. LeSieg (a.k.a. Theodore Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss) uses humor and rhythm to encourage the very youngest children to discover the joy of reading. A big-eyed boy and a pink-eyed rabbit cavort through the book, seeing everything there is to see: a girl, a horse, an old tin can, the sun, the moon--even pink underpants (which makes them both blush). Rhyming objects give the brief "story" a lilting, happy cadence, and Joe Mathieu's cartoonish colorful pictures provide easy clues to the text. This is a friendly introduction to the wide, wondrous world of seeing and reading.

An offspring of the world-famous Beginner Books, Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners are designed for an even younger age group. Even preschoolers will be inspired to learn to read with these witty, appealing picture books. (Ages 2 to 5) --Emilie Coulter

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:19:38 -0400)

A boy and rabbit both have two eyes that see all kinds of things, from blue and red to a bird and a bed.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,395,046 books! | Top bar: Always visible