A Reader's Digest Songbook: Merry Christmas…

A Reader's Digest Songbook: Merry Christmas Songbook

by Reader's Digest, William L. Simon

Recently added byMotsobuk, glenncruz, Adolf_Ledesma, private library, ltfl_Jericho, sultrydiva

This has become one of my favourite Christmas songbooks. I wasn't sure what to expect since I have never ordered a Reader's Digest book before.

What I found was a lovely compilation of Christmas favourites. The arrangements are lovely and all songs come with chords and lyrics.

This in itself would make this a great book but they have included the history of many of the songs which just added to the appeal of these songs which I already love.

Oh, did I mention it comes with a great CD with many of my Christmas favourites?

Highly recommended. ( )
  Canadian_Down_Under | Nov 2, 2011 |

Reader's Digestprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Simon, William L.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Christmas is a special time -- a time of rejoicing, of solemn thanksgiving, of gift-giving, of pleasures both modern and traditional, of feasting and of being together with family and friends.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0895771055, Spiral-bound)

Hardcover book, spiral bound to last a family lifetime. More than 250 pages, large easy-to-see print for piano/vocal/organ/guitar. Annotations on the history of some songs, illustrations, and an all-encompassing collection of seasonal songs. Lyric booklet included.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:18:40 -0400)

A giant collection of 110 Yuletide favorites, , with piano/organ and guitar accompaniments, spiral-bound to lie flat. Includes annotations on the history of some songs.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,414,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible