Heat Wave by Richard Castle

Heat Wave (2009)

by Richard Castle

1,564None4,661 (3.33)116
2010 (21) 2011 (21) castles (40) crime (60) crime fiction (13) detective (29) ebook (58) fiction (147) hardcover (14) Kindle (18) library (12) murder (35) mystery (256) New York (21) New York City (32) Nikki Heat (55) own (13) police (20) police procedural (22) read (23) read in 2010 (17) Richard Castle (23) romance (21) series (26) suspense (19) television (47) thriller (29) to-read (46) TV Series (15) tv tie-in (48)
    Naked Heat by Richard Castle (EthanS1)
    EthanS1: Tie ins to the popular TV show Castle, the mystery novels written by "Richard Castle"

simply put… if you love 'Castle', you'll love this ( )
  max-rush | Mar 30, 2014 |
This was a fun read- I really liked how it ties into the series. I like how the two leads really reflect the characters on the TV show, but have differences as well. ( )
  aharey | Mar 19, 2014 |
If you like the show, you'll like the book. I enjoyed it. ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
Meta, like a meta-thing. Halfway through season 2 of Castle, I finally picked this one up. I'm not sure if I would think it was all that good if I were reading it in a vacuum - on some level it feels like it's trying to be one of J.D. Robb's "Death" novels and not succeeding - but it's not really meant to be read on that level. As a study, of Rick Castle writing about Beckett (et al) who you know in turn has *read* it, well, it's a wonderful layer of depth to add to the whole experience. ( )
  cybermathwitch | Feb 6, 2014 |
As a Castle fan, enjoyed this book very much. ( )
  macoffkilter | Jan 26, 2014 |
To the extraordinary KB and all my friends at the 12th
It was always the same for her when she arrived to meet the body.
Nikki paid attention to nags because they were the voices God gave to clues.

Tough and sexy New York police detective Nikki Heat leads the investigation into the death of a New York real estate tycoon who plunged to his death on a Manhattan sidewalk. She's hit with an unexpected challenge when the commissioner assigns superstar magazine journalist Jameson Rook to ride along with her to research an article on New York's Finest.… (more)

Hyperion and Voice

Two editions of this book were published by Hyperion and Voice.

Editions: 1401323820, 1401310400

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,419,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible