Nutrition For Dummies

by Carol Ann Rinzler

Get the facts on good nutrition, slim down, and feel great. This guide shows you how to manage your diet so you get the most bang (nutrients) for your buck (calories) and gives you the know-how to put together a shopping list, prepare healthy foods, and easily cut calories.

A very easy way to understand supplements, nutrition and the food we eat. It has a great chart of the nutritive and caloric values of lots of foods in it. I like the chart because it is up to date on some of the fruits and vegetables which are now available to us in our stores. ( )
  MrsLee | Apr 4, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,937,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible