DELICADEZA Seix Barral by DAVID FOENKINOS

DELICADEZA Seix Barral (original 2009; edition 1900)

by DAVID FOENKINOS

Member:Nagore
Title:DELICADEZA Seix Barral
Authors:DAVID FOENKINOS
Info:EDITORIAL PLANETA S.A (1900), Perfect Paperback
Rating:***

Delicacy by David Foenkinos (2009)

English (14)  French (10)  Spanish (8)  Catalan (3)  German (1)  All languages (36)
"We may finally ask ourselves whether coincidence really does exist. Maybe everybody we run into is walking around near us with the undying hope of meeting us? To think of it, it's a fact that they often seem out of breath." pg. 141 ( )

David Foenkinosprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Benderson, BruceTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I don't know how to make peace with things, were each moment to tear itself away from time to give me a kiss. - Cioran
Natalie was rather private (a kind of Swiss femininity).
Book/novel; do not combine the movie with the book.

Natalie grieves; at
work kisses awkward Markus
Natalie wakes up.                          [yalliejane]

The story of Nathalie, of her meeting with the one who'll become her husband, until the day he dies, then her fall, and finally her rebirth thanks to a great human discovery.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,263,417 books! | Top bar: Always visible