Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy Novel by…

Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy Novel (edition 2010)

by Lauren Conrad

Info:HarperCollins (2010), Edition: 1, Paperback, 336 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:**1/2

Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad

I rated this book 4 stars. I rated this book, Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad 4 stars because it’s very entertaining and believable. Sweet Little Lies is a great second book in Lauren Conrad’s, “LA Candy” series. It is about two best friends that move two California and are greeted by a television show deal. The girls, Jane and Scarlette, very naïve, agree to shoot a season of the show, “LA Candy”. With much drama, the two girls come to a bump in their friendship and soon come to feel they regret accepting the job offer.

Lauren Conrad certainly had a great perspective on this book. Lauren pretty much went through this herself while on the hit TV show, “The Hills”. She uses her experience and adds some drama and suspense and she produced a very well-written book. I think it’s great she chose this topic to write about, because it really is something she can relate to. Her experience makes this book way more believable.

The way she wrote this is appropriate for any teenage girl. It is an easy read, but the interesting plot makes it so much better. I probably would not suggest this to an adult, simply because it is does not have much depth. But, if they are looking for a light read, this would be good. I really love this book because, once you read one of the books, you are determined to finish the whole series!

Sweet Little Lies definitely deserves a rating of 4 stars. Lauren Conrad did great using her own experience to write this book and that made it very enjoyable. I cannot wait to read the next book in this great series, “Sugar and Spice”. ( )
  ctmslyni | Dec 27, 2011 |
Great second book! A lot of drama!! And I got more into the characters! Can not wait until i read the last book. Cant wait to see how the series wraps up! ( )
  sb631 | Aug 11, 2011 |
This book was a great sequel to her first book, L. A. Candy. I recommend it to anyone who liked her first book.
  HaSh1114 | Feb 1, 2011 |
I thought I would give this a spin but OMG yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn great for insominia could it be any worse well yeah the writer think's she;s like really "gifted" and a talented author so get ready for some more yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn with extra bubblegum flavour ! ( )
  kittencream | Jun 14, 2010 |

Now a reality show celebrity, nineteen-year-old Jane Roberts learns that not all of her new friends are trustworthy.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,487,210 books! | Top bar: Always visible