Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
1,204None6,699 (4.22)49

I loved this book. I was surprised by how some of the characters were protrayed, but it worked well. Cannot wait for the next one. ( )
  Mykake | Mar 23, 2014 |
My interest in this series has been heightened again because of Lover Mine. There are so many questions that I would like to have answered and so many happily ever afters I still want to see. I took my time reading this book so I could savor it. The writing is superb and flows well. New elements were added to the series, conflicts resolved and yet there are still things that hold my interest. I cannot wait for the next book. Lover Mine is an amazing story and Ward is such a talented author. I’ve heard several people say that after the last couple of books, they were giving up on the series. To those people, please read Lover Mine before you make that decision. In the end Lover Mine really adds to the continuing saga of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and will have a place on my keeper shelf. Read the Rest at Once Upon a Chapter! ( )
  Book-aholic | Jan 12, 2014 |
OMG! I so loved this! My heart is aching with love right now! This was so my favorite of the series! ( )
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |
sony ( )
  Talthor | Oct 19, 2013 |
I've said it in every book I've read with him in it and I'll say it again. I LOVE John Matthew. It was really nice to get to know Xhex and Payne in this installment too. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 7, 2013 |
DEDICATED TO YOU:

I cannot believe you and I have come so far.
Your book is not a goodbye, however-
just another beginning.
But you're used to that...
He wished he had more time.
Sometimes you had to sandblast in order to clean something properly. -- p. 372
Gray and acid yellow and hot pink. Really? You really think that's hot? -- p. 446
He'd read that book, seen the movie, bought the sound track, the DVD, the T-shirt, the mug, the bobble-head, and the insider's guide. -- p. 446

Newly made vampire John Matthew vows to free his mate, the symphath Xhexania, from Lash, a paranoid coke addict who's transmuting into a nontemporal entity like his vampire-killer father, the Omega. Once freed, Xhexania joins the Brothers in battling the Omega, but refuses to acknowledge her emotional connection to John. Meanwhile, sexually promiscuous Qhuinn, shockingly jealous of his cousin Saxton's new lover, wonders whether he should have seduced Saxton when he had the chance.

In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly war raging between vampires and their slayers. And there exists a secret band of brothers like no other - vampire warriors, defenders of their race...John Matthew has been through his vampire transition and taken to the life of the Brotherhood with a vengeance, but he still can't shake the nightmare of his past and is unsure of his future as a warrior hero. He's made a promise to honour the Brotherhood and their fight with the slayers at all costs, until the love of his life is kidnapped and he is forced to make a choice that could change his life and the Brotherhood's forever...… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,455,417 books! | Top bar: Always visible