Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0385732945, Hardcover)Eighth grade is torture–at least it is for Bindy!
(1) Her best friend since kindergarten becomes her worst enemy.
(2) She’s stuck taking yoga in sports ed, where she unleashes the Very Bad Thing that gets the whole school talking.
(3) She suffers total humiliation when certain unmentionables are tossed around at assembly.
What’s more, Bindy’s divorced parents are behaving badly.
(1) Her laid-back father looks like he’s falling for–could it be?– none other than her ex-best friend’s mother. Which means that . . .
(2) . . . Bindy’s worst enemy might just end up as her sister!
(3) Her domineering mom always wants Bindy to do things her way.
Enough is enough! To survive the drama in her life, Bindy must make some tough decisions in this funny, searching novel about being true to yourself.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:20 -0400)
Australian teenager Bindy finds it hard to cope when her best friend of many years suddenly finds other friends and interests and her divorced parents present her with choices that could change everything about her way of life.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.