Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Recently added byJoana_v_v, private library, katnip73, Shazarah, embecks, maysaaa, MisaBookworm, lawjen2

I just finished Infinity by Sherillyn Kenyon (YA) is is about Nick Gautier as a young teen when he first hooked up with Kyrian. It is full of snarky comments and background information on Ash, Kryian, Nick, his mother and some other squires. I loved it. Great for the Dark Hunter fan ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Some interesting characters that could have made for a really good book. However, I think the author chose to introduce to many characters in this first book of the Chronicles of Nick Series. All the characters and plot lines didn't make me want to keep reading because I couldn't figure out the direction the author might go with the series. I think the author tried to hard and I was not impressed with the flow of the story. ( )
  clockwork_serenity | Jan 23, 2016 |
Nick just wants to survive high school but finds himself shot and then pulled into a battle with zombies and demons. There's plenty of action, magic, battles, and weapons - and no one is what they seem. ( )
  keindi | Jan 23, 2016 |

At fourteen, Nick Gautier thinks he knows everything about the world around him. Streetwise, tough and savvy, his quick sarcasm is the stuff of legends. . . until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior who has more fighting skills than Chuck Norris, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity.

Nick quickly learns that the human world is only a veil for a much larger and more dangerous one: a world where the captain of the football team is a werewolf and the girl he has a crush on goes out at night to stake the undead.

But before he can even learn the rules of this new world, his fellow students are turning into flesh eating zombies. And he's next on the menu.

As if starting high school isn't hard enough. . .now Nick has to hide his new friends from his mom, his chainsaw from the principal, and keep the zombies and the demon Simi from eating his brains, all without getting grounded or suspended. How in the world is he supposed to do that?

Streetwise, tough, and savvy, Nick and his quick sarcasm are the stuff of legend... until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity. With his fellow students turning into flesh-eating zombies, how can he stop them... without getting grounded by his mom?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,196,564 books! | Top bar: Always visible