Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Infinity (edition 2010)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Author)

Member:Gavriel_Sontag
Title:Infinity
Authors:Sherrilyn Kenyon (Author)
Info:(2010)

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I though this was a really good book. More entertaining than the recent Dark Hunter novels that I have read. Nick is a little too sarcastic for my taste, but the action moved along at a good pace. I would recommend this for anyone who has read Sherrilyn Kenyon in the past and enjoyed it. ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
I'm not really sure I like it as much as a full three stars. I'm just learning how to find what is available on the app for the library. I thought I'd give it a try as I liked the cover and it seemed fun.

The language was annoying and the parental characters were painted WAY over the top. Basically I wasn't impressed with the writing itself...at all. But, I was marginally interested in the story and the character of Nick, so I may go on to see if I like it better in book two if it is available for free from the library on downloadable audio book. Keeps me from getting cranky on the commute. Would I buy it? No. ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |
Because I didn't already love Nick enough, this story, and sequels, allowing us to see into his early life, endeared him to me, it was funny, sad, quirky, and just down right good. ( )
  KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |
This was another one of those books I wanted for a long time before buying it. For some reason it also sat on my bookshelf for a year before I finally picked it up. I have no idea why it took me so long to read this book, but now that I have, I’m dying for the second one.

Infinity was the first book by Sherrilyn Kenyon that I’ve read and obviously it wont be my last. I was pulled in from the first page and I did not want to stop reading. It is such a fun, easy read that has great characters, lots of action and makes you laugh out loud. If the rest of Kenyons books are this good, I may have found another favorite author. ( )
  TheTreeReader | Mar 6, 2018 |
My 14 year old LOVES this series. He's listening to it on audiobook from the Overdrive app (free) and can't put it down. The narrator, Holter Graham, does an AMAZING job and really brings the story to life.

Now, to find another series he'll enjoy just as much. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |

Sherrilyn Kenyonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Graham, HolterNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

At fourteen, Nick Gautier thinks he knows everything about the world around him. Streetwise, tough and savvy, his quick sarcasm is the stuff of legends. . . until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior who has more fighting skills than Chuck Norris, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity.

Nick quickly learns that the human world is only a veil for a much larger and more dangerous one: a world where the captain of the football team is a werewolf and the girl he has a crush on goes out at night to stake the undead.

But before he can even learn the rules of this new world, his fellow students are turning into flesh eating zombies. And he's next on the menu.

As if starting high school isn't hard enough. . .now Nick has to hide his new friends from his mom, his chainsaw from the principal, and keep the zombies and the demon Simi from eating his brains, all without getting grounded or suspended. How in the world is he supposed to do that?

Streetwise, tough, and savvy, Nick and his quick sarcasm are the stuff of legend... until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity. With his fellow students turning into flesh-eating zombies, how can he stop them... without getting grounded by his mom?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,577,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible