Dragon Unmasked by Kathleen Nance

Dragon Unmasked

by Kathleen Nance

Over the last three months I've managed to read several books and found many of them lacking. I'm not sure if it's because I'm looking for different things when I'm reading or if maybe I need to switch genres. Regardless of the reasons, being bored or frustrated with a novel was not an issue with Dragon Unmasked.

From the moment I started this one, I was hooked. Blame my inner geek for loving the techie angle but it really worked for me. Blended magic and science was a neat concept and one that kept me reading to see what the author would dream up next.

The characters, at least for me, were not flat and I was invested in their emotions and reactions to each other. I found the relationship between the male/female leads to be believable and not forced.

All in all, this book was a pleasure to read.

Would I recommend it to others? Yes, I would. Apparently this book is part of a series, which I just found out. I don't know if you really need to read them in order or not, but I was able to follow this one without reading the first book. ( )
  kishazworld | Oct 29, 2013 |

A gifted healer is forced to join her darkly sensual nemesis to hunt down the dragon murdering innocent practitioners of magic.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,518,627 books! | Top bar: Always visible