Innocence Undone by Kat Martin

Innocence Undone (edition 1997)

by Kat Martin

Member:wvamary
Title:Innocence Undone
Authors:Kat Martin
Info:

Innocence Undone by Kat Martin (Author)

I've never read this book but it was checked out on my library card a few years ago.
I was confused when I'd been told I could not check anything out because of an overdue book. "What book?" I innocently inquired.
"INNOCENCE UNDONE!!"
"I've never heard of that book. There must be some sort of mistake", I spluttered.
"INNOCENCE UNDONE!!!!!!!"
I became red and flustered and tried to reason with the librarian but she wasn't having it.
"INNOCENCE UNDONE!!!" the librarian hollared over a megaphone. The entire library turned to stare at me. This was worse than the time I failed to return "Sweet November" at Blockbuster.

I wasn't able to check anything out. I relayed the story to my older sister who tilted her head down and evilly grinned. She had checked that book out under my card.
  peptastic | Dec 10, 2013 |
Kat Martin keeps on getting better and better...A premiere historical writer."--Affaire de Coeur
  sue5boys | Aug 20, 2007 |
Jessica Fox born in poverty wandered the streets until fate found her a guardian in the aging Marquess of Belmore. Now, it is fate she tempts with her longing for the Marquess's son, the arrogant and handsome Captain Matthew Seaton.
Upon his return from the sea, Matthew is forced to confront the sensuous beauty he believes has set her sights on the Belmore title. Though his mind tells him to beware, his blood boils with the thoughts of luring her into his bed. To win his love, Jessica will do anything. But when desire flames and the dark shadow of her childhood lengthens, she risks everything she has dreamed of in a dangerous dance of denial." ( )
  ancestorsearch | Jun 1, 2007 |
To some of my best friends in the writing business, Meryl Sawyer, Ogla Bicos, and Brenda Joyce, for all their help and encouragement through the years, and for understanding how difficult it is to undertake the task of writing a book.
Thanks, guys — you're the greatest!
"Stay away from me, ye bloody prig!"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312960891, Mass Market Paperback)

Jessica Fox wasn't always the beautiful, composed young woman who is the toast of the London ton. Born in poverty, Jessica wandered the streets until fate found her a guardian in the aging Marquess of Belmore. Now, it is fate she tempts with her longing for the Marquess's son, the arrogant and handsome Captain Mathew Seaton.

Upon his return from the sea, Matthew is forced to confront the sensuous beauty he believes has set her sights on the Belmore title. Though his mind tells him to beware, his blood boils with thoughts of luring her into his bed. To win his love, Jessica will do anything. But when desire flames and the dark shadow of her childhood lengthens, she risks everything she has dreamed of in a dangerous dance of denial.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:29:02 -0400)

Born in poverty, Jessica Fox wandered the streets until fate found her a guardian in the aging Marquess of Belmore. The marquess would like nothing more than for Matthew, his son, and Jessica to wed, but Matthew sees her as an opportunistic gold-digger.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,412,372 books! | Top bar: Always visible