The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A…

by Debbie Ford

Member:Lady1ecua
Title:The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose
Authors:Debbie Ford
Info:HarperOne (2009), Hardcover, 256 pages

The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose by Debbie Ford

not worth reading...basically a paraphrasing of the alcoholics anonymous guide book... ( )
  Gigi.Gimenez | Aug 21, 2011 |

Let Go of the Past, Live in the Present, and Discover the Future You Always Wanted

In her most practical and prescriptive book to date, bestselling author Debbie Ford delivers a three-part process that empowers us to let go of toxic thoughts and destructive behaviors and discover the deep peace that resides within. The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse carries us on an incredible personal journey that will open our eyes to all that we are and all that we desire to be.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:26:38 -0400)

Debbie Ford delivers a three-part process that empowers us to let go of toxic thoughts and destructive behaviors and discover the deep peace that resides within. The first sevem days are a release of everything from the past that depletes our vitality and hold us back. When we purge these old emotions--hardened grief, bitter resentments, deadening regrets, outdated beliefs--we begin to feel a new passion for life. During the next seven days, standing in the present, Ford has us take an honest look at where--and who--we are today, and notice what is and what is not working. Standing firmly inside the present moment, we realize our own strength and the ability to respond to the calling of our soul. The final week, we look into the future and discover who we want to be from this day forward.--From publisher description.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,770,715 books! | Top bar: Always visible