Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

Dead in the Family

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Southern Vampire Mysteries (10)

5,1602071,279 (3.72)177

Reread Jan 2019
Changed 4 star rating to 3 stars ( )
  CielCat | Feb 6, 2019 |
"4.5 out of 5 stars! Charlaine has done it again!! This Sookie Stackhouse novel is one of the best thus far, with all of the drama that they usually entail, but..."

Read more of this novel and a TEASER here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/05/feasted-on-sookie-stackhouse-... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Jan 20, 2019 |
I loved the 10th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I have been dying to read it since I finished book 9. I am so extremely happy that Eric and Sookie have come so far in thier relationship with each other and I am hoping that Bill will be able to move on from Sookie.
I wasn't too thrilled with Eric's maker being involved, but I should have seen him coming, thankfully Sookie herself didn't end up killing him as she did Lorena.
  chaoticbooklover | Dec 26, 2018 |
Just as good as the first 9. ( )
  kaylynvh | Oct 9, 2018 |

Wow Charlaine Harris, you did it again. Another great book! I loved all the different storylines and that there was so much happening. Really kept you reading and wanting to know what was going to happen. I also enjoyed the fact that it tied up loose ends pretty well in the end. I do wish for more Alcide. There are just so many yummy guys in this book its amazing. Eric, Sam, Alcide….yum yum and MORE yum! And of course don’t forget Claude! Handsome piece of man meat :)
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |
Harris is no mean shakes at romance — Erik may be dead, but he's still hot — and she serves up the paranormal thrills and juggles her enormous cast with ease. But more to the point, she seamlessly blends all this into a lovingly observed portrait of small-town Louisiana.

Harris, Charlaineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Boucher, Frédérique LeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Desimini, LisaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Mümmler, BrittaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to our son Patrick, who has not only met our hopes, dreams and expectations for him, but exceeded them.
"I feel bad that I'm leaving you like this," Amelia said.

After the brief but deadly Faery War, Sookie Stackhouse is hurt and she's angry. Just about the only bright spot in her life is the love she thinks she feels for vampire Eric Northman who is under scrutiny by the new Vampire King because of their relationship. And as the political implications of the Shifters coming out are beginning to be felt, Sookie's connection to the Shreveport pack draws her into the debate and up against a Fae who wants her dead.… (more)

Sourcebooks Landmark

An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks Landmark.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,535,163 books! | Top bar: Always visible