Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Microsoft Windows 7 Your Way: Speed Up and Customize Windows
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789742861, Paperback)
Want to make Windows 7 run faster, smarter, easier, better? Want to personalize Windows to look and act the way you want it to? Want to get
Michael Miller makes it easy to tweak Windows so it works just like you
• Customize Windows 7’s desktop for the way you work
• Strip out bloated, worthless software that slows your PC down
• Get your network running faster and more reliably
• Surf the Web more quickly and safely
• Improve performance and battery life on notebooks and netbooks
• Get more security with fewer annoyances
• Discover great free and cheap alternatives to Microsoft’s built-in software
• Fix Windows 7’s most aggravating problems
• And much more...
Michael Miller has written more than 100 non-fiction how-to books over the past 20 years, including Que’s Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, Speed It Up! A Non-Technical Guide for Speeding Up Slow Computers, and How Microsoft Windows Vista Works. His books have sold more than 1 million copies worldwide. He has earned a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to non-technical readers and for offering useful real-world advice about complex topics.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:00:44 -0400)
Presents information on getting the most out of Microsoft Windows 7 with a variety of adjustments covering security, performance, user accounts, the interface, media, file systems, networking, and programs.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.