Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Taste of Home Church Supper Cookbook
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0898216397, Paperback)
Fun, fellowship, and great food-these are the ingredients that make for a successful social gathering when supplied by people like you and the Taste of Home Test-Kitchen experts. Packed with 506 delicious, home-style recipes for bite-sized snacks, refreshing beverages, tasty appetizers, spectacular side dishes, hearty entrees, and delightful desserts-each recipe serving eight or more. You are sure to find a dish to suit any occasion-church breakfasts and suppers, potlucks, reunions, family gatherings, or any other event that draws a hungry crowd. Each recipe uses everyday ingredients and is designed to travel well.
Special features include:
* 506 Crowd-Pleasing Delights-Everything from sensational party starters to comforting cassoroles to breakfast and brunch tidbits
* Potluck Pointers -Hints and tips such as preventing a slow cooker from tipping over or using rubber bands to keep the lids on your casseroles dishes. And don't forget your extension cords and serving utensils.
* Serve a Crowd-A special chapter has recipes that serve 20, 30, even 100 people!
* No-Fuss Favorites-Quick-and-easy dishes you can throw together when you're pressed for time.
* Seasonal Specialties-Great year-round and holiday specialities with a no- fuss approach and execution that can be used for classroom treats, bake sales, and themed events.
With Best Church Supper Recipes, you'll never wonder what to take to a potluck again.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:20:11 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.