Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Taste of Home Church Supper Cookbook
Compact | Rate recommendations
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0898216397, Paperback)
Fun, fellowship, and great food-these are the ingredients that make for a successful social gathering when supplied by people like you and the Taste of Home Test-Kitchen experts. Packed with 506 delicious, home-style recipes for bite-sized snacks, refreshing beverages, tasty appetizers, spectacular side dishes, hearty entrees, and delightful desserts-each recipe serving eight or more. You are sure to find a dish to suit any occasion-church breakfasts and suppers, potlucks, reunions, family gatherings, or any other event that draws a hungry crowd. Each recipe uses everyday ingredients and is designed to travel well.
Special features include:
* 506 Crowd-Pleasing Delights-Everything from sensational party starters to comforting cassoroles to breakfast and brunch tidbits
* Potluck Pointers -Hints and tips such as preventing a slow cooker from tipping over or using rubber bands to keep the lids on your casseroles dishes. And don't forget your extension cords and serving utensils.
* Serve a Crowd-A special chapter has recipes that serve 20, 30, even 100 people!
* No-Fuss Favorites-Quick-and-easy dishes you can throw together when you're pressed for time.
* Seasonal Specialties-Great year-round and holiday specialities with a no- fuss approach and execution that can be used for classroom treats, bake sales, and themed events.
With Best Church Supper Recipes, you'll never wonder what to take to a potluck again.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:20:11 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.