Would you make 35 batches of macaroni and cheese to find the absolute best version? We did. Here are more than 200 exhaustively tested recipes for one-dish meals that cook while you rest.

Aside from the skillet recipes, everything in here tastes great! If you enjoy cooking and understanding how the recipe was formed, then this book is for you. If you are looking for a quick dinner, I wouldn't check this one out. ( )
  jenniferrenae | Feb 1, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,708,114 books! | Top bar: Always visible