Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

Think Twice (edition 2010)

by Lisa Scottoline

Member:pandalibrarian
Title:Think Twice
Authors:Lisa Scottoline
Info:St. Martin's Press (2010), Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:To read

Think twice by Lisa Scottoline

The story and plot were ok for me. Had a hard time connecting with many of the characters in it. Also the end was too neatly tied up for me. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
Great when you feel like a tense thriller. There are aspects that were a little trite or too nicely wrapped up, but in the meantime, it certainly raised my stress level as I got wrapped up in the book. ( )
  Connie-D | Jan 17, 2016 |
A good read about two identical twins – good and evil. Bennie is a lawyer and Alice a very disturbed girl with a dark past. Bennie is buried alive by Alice and in the meantime, Alice takes over her life and everyone thinks she is Bennie; however, Alice underestimates the tenacity of Bennie with a cast full of color characters and associations along the way to freedom from this disaster. ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
I started this book and then apologized to my husband, because I did not put the book down until I finished it. What an exciting book, and being a twin, I especially enjoyed the twin part. The plot could be considered unbelievable to my way of thinking but to those whom are evil, I suppose this could be a reality. Years ago, there was a school bus buried;, with the children in it, so NOTHING is beyond evil. If you like mystery, family, friends, and lovers intertwined in your readings, this is the one for you. And if you haven't ever read a mystery, THIS is the one to start with. I heartily recommend this book to all who love a great plot. ( )
  bakersfieldbarbara | Jun 11, 2014 |
You have conquered, and I yield. Yet, henceforth art thou also dead--dead to the world, to heaven, and to Hope! In me didst thou exist--and in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
--Edgar Allan Poe, "William Wilson"
For my mother, with love and gratitude.
Bennie Rosato didn't have anything in common with her identical twin, except DNA.

Bennie Rosato looks exactly like her identical twin, Alice Connolly, but the darkness in Alice's soul makes them two very different women. Or at least that's what Bennie believes, until she finds herself buried alive at the hands of her twin and sets herself on a course to stay alive long enough to exact revenge.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,918,833 books! | Top bar: Always visible