Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

Think Twice (edition 2010)

by Lisa Scottoline

Member:pandalibrarian
Title:Think Twice
Authors:Lisa Scottoline
Info:St. Martin's Press (2010), Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:To read

Think twice by Lisa Scottoline

In the story Bennie helps her identical twin sister she (didn't know she had), Alice. After Alice shows up, Bennie agrees to represent her and beat a jail sentence. But now Alice is jealous of everything Bennie has. Alice tries to murder Bennie and buries her alive in a box, believing she is dead. Alice starts to live Bennie's life and takes over completely. She becomes Bennie and everyone believes it, because they look exactly the same, she has Bennies cell phone, ID, credit cards, car and even her boyfriend Grady. One thing Alice never expected thought was that her sister might escape, and when she does it gets much harder to try and maintain her lie.
Scottoline's books are fast paced and thrilling to the very end where they always become hokey a With everyone ending up just a little too happy. ( )
  jothebookgirl | Jan 3, 2017 |
The story and plot were ok for me. Had a hard time connecting with many of the characters in it. Also the end was too neatly tied up for me. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
Great when you feel like a tense thriller. There are aspects that were a little trite or too nicely wrapped up, but in the meantime, it certainly raised my stress level as I got wrapped up in the book. ( )
  Connie-D | Jan 17, 2016 |
A good read about two identical twins – good and evil. Bennie is a lawyer and Alice a very disturbed girl with a dark past. Bennie is buried alive by Alice and in the meantime, Alice takes over her life and everyone thinks she is Bennie; however, Alice underestimates the tenacity of Bennie with a cast full of color characters and associations along the way to freedom from this disaster. ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
You have conquered, and I yield. Yet, henceforth art thou also dead--dead to the world, to heaven, and to Hope! In me didst thou exist--and in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
--Edgar Allan Poe, "William Wilson"
For my mother, with love and gratitude.
Bennie Rosato didn't have anything in common with her identical twin, except DNA.

Bennie Rosato looks exactly like her identical twin, Alice Connolly, but the darkness in Alice's soul makes them two very different women. Or at least that's what Bennie believes, until she finds herself buried alive at the hands of her twin and sets herself on a course to stay alive long enough to exact revenge.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 111,631,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible