Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

Think Twice (edition 2010)

by Lisa Scottoline

Member:pandalibrarian
Title:Think Twice
Authors:Lisa Scottoline
Info:St. Martin's Press (2010), Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:To read

Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

Recently added byJudithDCollins

A good read about two identical twins – good and evil. Bennie is a lawyer and Alice a very disturbed girl with a dark past. Bennie is buried alive by Alice and in the meantime, Alice takes over her life and everyone thinks she is Bennie; however, Alice underestimates the tenacity of Bennie with a cast full of color characters and associations along the way to freedom from this disaster. ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
I started this book and then apologized to my husband, because I did not put the book down until I finished it. What an exciting book, and being a twin, I especially enjoyed the twin part. The plot could be considered unbelievable to my way of thinking but to those whom are evil, I suppose this could be a reality. Years ago, there was a school bus buried;, with the children in it, so NOTHING is beyond evil. If you like mystery, family, friends, and lovers intertwined in your readings, this is the one for you. And if you haven't ever read a mystery, THIS is the one to start with. I heartily recommend this book to all who love a great plot. ( )
  bakersfieldbarbara | Jun 11, 2014 |
It has the same story as the novel (duh!) which probably made it less exciting. I was a bit disappointed with the drawings. Percy and Annabeth and the others has these weird expressions which makes their faces quite "ugly". If you're a fan then you can buy this one but if not then I suggest that you stick with the novels themselves. Overall, it was an easy read. ( )
  krizia_lazaro | Mar 17, 2014 |
I had no idea that this was part of a series till well into the CD's. I think I would have liked to have known for some of the back story but I think this stood alone very well.

Alice drugged her twin sister, Benny, and took over her life. There is a little too much death for me, I think the story could of been told just as well with less people dying but I enjoyed it. Now to go back to the begging or just move forward.

jnut1 | Mar 4, 2014 |
"Think Twice" by Lisa Scottoline

Fantastic book! Lisa Scottoline is a master at writing suspense. Identical twins, one evil, one good. One wanting what the other has. What does that equal to you? You got it. Chaos. Without giving too much away, I'll tell you this: one twin (Alice) buries the other (Bernie) alive. Alice has her reasons, as twisted as they are. Bernie manages to free herself and literally gives Alice a run for her money.

Give yourself a break and read this one. But warning: once you pick it up, you won't be able to put it down. ( )
  StarrReina | May 23, 2013 |
You have conquered, and I yield. Yet, henceforth art thou also dead--dead to the world, to heaven, and to Hope! In me didst thou exist--and in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
--Edgar Allan Poe, "William Wilson"
For my mother, with love and gratitude.
Bennie Rosato didn't have anything in common with her identical twin, except DNA.

Bennie Rosato looks exactly like her identical twin, Alice Connolly, but the darkness in Alice's soul makes them two very different women. Or at least that's what Bennie believes, until she finds herself buried alive at the hands of her twin and sets herself on a course to stay alive long enough to exact revenge.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,354,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible