Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 13)…

Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 13) (edition 2006)

by Laurell K. Hamilton

Member:AuntieClio
Title:Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 13)
Authors:Laurell K. Hamilton
Info:Jove (2006), Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Collections:Read, Your library, Read but unowned
Rating:*
Tags:Hamilton

Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton

this shouldn't be classified even as a novel. this is a glorified short story ( )
1 vote Kityn | Jul 3, 2016 |
I've never been a Micah fan, even though Hamilton obviously adores him. I won't go into that rant for this review, though. I dislike most of the Anita Blakes, but this one was actually superior to a few of them. It still contained a plot of sorts, which sadly the dangers never followed up on with the following books (out of control power) ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
I really like this series by Laurell K. Hamilton. If you can plow your way through the sex and more sex, all her live in "sweeties" as she calls them, there is good story material in there. Her "sweeties" are also really great characters and have likable personalities. Micah is my favorite. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
This was a really short read. I found the sex scene a bit awkward in this one. But overall it wasnt bad. It was nice getting Micah's story finally. Was a 3.5* read for me. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
I enjoyed but more novella than full length novel. Just a sidetrip/vacation for Anita Blake and Micah and not at all necessary to series (in fact, everything in this novella is summarized nicely in other books) ( )
  Spurts | Oct 29, 2015 |

Laurell K. Hamiltonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Murello, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
White, CraigCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
My idea of love is not everyone's ideal. Some have broken under the strain of it. This one's for Jon, who sees love not as a burden, but as a gift.
It was half past dawn when the phone rang.

There are lots of reasons to raise the dead - some private, some public. In this case, the feds have a witness who died before he could speak on the record. They want him raised so his testimony can be taken. So here I am, on a plane to Philadelphia, flying off to do my job.

But I’m not alone. Micah is with me. Micah, head of the St. Louis wereleopard pard. King to my Queen. The only one of my lovers who can stir my blood with just a glance from his chartreuse cat’s eyes. I was happy to have him at my side.

Until he mentioned that this will be our first time alone together. No Master Vampire. No Alpha Werewolf. Just me and Micah. And all my fears and doubts…

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515140872, Mass Market Paperback)

Vampire hunter Anita Blake is called on to raise the dead-while trying to suppress her ever-growing feelings for a certain wereleopard.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:11 -0400)

Vampire hunter extraordinaire Anita Blake arrives in Philadelphia to raise a witness from the dead so that his testimony can be taken with the help of Micah, the king of the wereleopards, but she is more fearful of spending time alone with Micah, her former lover, than dealing with a zombie.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,716,936 books! | Top bar: Always visible