Love Bites by Ellen Schreiber

Series is cute, but this one has a bit more older teen content. Not comfortable recommending it to tweens, which is sad, because the first several books were pretty safe. ( )
  keindi | Jan 23, 2016 |
Alexander's best friend Sebastian comes to visit Dullsville. At first Raven is very nervous, especially when Sebastian falls head over heels for her best friend. However soon Raven realizes that this is a great way to get to know more about Alexander and she realizes how happy he makes Alexander so she decides she wants him to stay.

Sebastian was a great addition to the Vampire Kisses crew. He's the polar opposite of Alexander and I really liked him. I am however getting a little bored of Raven obsessing over whether Alexander will turn her or not. I also think that I want a little more insight into Alexander. ( )

Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Goth teen Raven and her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, face new challenges when Alexander's sexy and charismatic best friend, Sebastian, arrives in Dullsville.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,251,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible