Love Bites by Ellen Schreiber

Ellen Schreiber has such unique characters in her Vampire Kisses series. From quirky-Raven to her hipster-Aunt, All the characters seem to have their own style and personality. I love the way Raven dresses!
For a nice and easy summer read (with bite) check out the Vampire Kisses series! :)

This is an all-around great series & A must-read!

Alexander & Raven 4Ever! ( )
  MichealaBeth | Jul 20, 2012 |
I must say, even though the Vampire Kisses series can be a bit juvenile at times, I still enjoy reading the books. I also take into consideration that these books are geared towards a younger audience than me. With that said, I enjoyed this last and most current installment of the series. I most definitely recommend this book and series to pre-teens/teens because it lacks all the naughty situations that can sometimes plague a story. It's got just enough "romance" in it to satisfy a younger person's curiousities, not to mention it's an easy read. ( )
  ShanonS | Nov 29, 2011 |
This series keeps getting better and better with every book that's finished. ( )
  WWE_Fan | Oct 5, 2011 |
This book is amazing. It leaves you wanting more. At the very end i couldnt believe what happened. I am currently reading the newest book to the series. If you love vampire romance than this is the series for you:) ( )
  taz1030 | Jul 8, 2011 |
This new Sebastian kid is just another excuse to write a book. The next one will at least have some purpose..... ( )
  SaTh0921 | Feb 1, 2011 |

Goth teen Raven and her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, face new challenges when Alexander's sexy and charismatic best friend, Sebastian, arrives in Dullsville.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,606,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible