For Women Only, Revised and Updated Edition:…

For Women Only, Revised and Updated Edition: What You Need to Know About… (original 2004; edition 2013)

by Shaunti Feldhahn (Author)

Member:AbidingPeace
Title:For Women Only, Revised and Updated Edition: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men
Authors:Shaunti Feldhahn (Author)
Info:Multnomah (2013), Edition: Rev Upd, 224 pages
Collections:Untitled collection, Your library
Tags:Christian Living

For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Feldhahn (2004)

I don't remember why I put this book on my TBR pile. It was an ok read, it was just very obvious stuff to me. The data from her questionnaires, was interesting and confirmed so much of what I felt I already knew. The inner lives of men, is really not that big of a mystery. Love Languages was a much more enlightening book. Maybe I read them out of order.
For more reviews see my blog: https://adventuresofabibliophile.blogspot.com ( )
  Serinde24 | Aug 17, 2018 |
A book that showcases the inner lives of men, how to understand and to flow with the way they reason, and to know the reason they do what they do. ( )
  Franklyn_Azubuike | Feb 23, 2018 |
I did a lot of underlining so Crystal knew what applied to me. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
I really and truly enjoyed this book. Most people who know me will be surprised to hear this, as I'm usually a fiction only type of reader. This book, even though non-fiction, kept me riveted. I couldn't wait to read more. It was inspiring, thought provoking, and well researched. And for a book of non-fiction, that's not even a true life story type book, to bring tears to my eyes in it's final chapter speaks volumes about the emotion the author put into this reading. I am hoping to come out of this with not only a better understanding of my husband, but a better relationship with him (if such a thing is possible since I consider my relationship very strong to begin with) I would definitely recommend this book to anyone currently in a relationship, or with any intention of ever being in a relationship with a man. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Hopefully my husband gets better understanding from me. ( )
  cougargirl1967 | Feb 2, 2016 |
"For Jeff, my beloved, my friend. -Song of Solomon 5:16-"
"As newlyweds, my husband and I lived in Manhattan, and like all New Yorkers we walked everywhere."

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE INNER LIVES OF MEN. BOOK AND DISCUSSION GUIDE. EXCLUSIVE 2 - IN - I EDITION. AN EYE OPENING MOUNTAIN OF MEANINGFUL INFORMATION FOR ANY WOMAN WANTING TO UNDERSTAND MEN AT A PROFOUND LEVEL.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:50 -0400)

What's going on in a man's mind? Feldhahn's research reveals the inner lives of men and will open women's eyes to what the men in their life are really thinking and feeling.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,135,441 books! | Top bar: Always visible