Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) by Becca…

Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) (edition 2012)

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Member:sophronia82
Title:Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga)
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Paperback, 464 pages
Collections:Teen Fiction
Rating:**1/2
Tags:teen fiction, paranormal romance, high school, friendship, angels

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Page 100 - too high school
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Page 100 - too high school
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Besides the fact that this book made me go into a blind rage throughout the entire thing, I quite enjoyed the book! I can't wait to start book 3! ( )
  thatgirlbookworm | Aug 5, 2015 |
Yikes! What an ending! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
I can only imagine how difficult it is to write a sequel as good as the first book in a series. Especially when you need to leave a cliffhanger to attract readers to a third book. Still I was not as enamored with this story as I was with Hush,Hush. As a book seller I often recommend Hush, Hush (and Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater) to teen girls as antidotes to the Twilight series. I'll continue to do so, and hope that the third book in the series has the protaganist returning to being a strong independent woman who just happens to be in love with an angel. ( )
  Stembie3 | Jun 14, 2015 |

Becca Fitzpatrickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Porto, JamesCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Jenn Martin and Rebecca Sutton, for your friendship superpowers! Thanks also to T.J. Fritsche, for suggesting the character name Ecanus.
The fingers of the thorn-apple tree clawed at the windowpane behind Harrison Grey, and he dog-eared his page, no longer able to read through the racket.
The good news: I convinced Lynn not to send Scott over this morning to pick you up. The bad news: Lynn is set on the tour of town. At this point I'm not sure saying no is going to work. Would you mind taking him around after class? Keep it short. Really short. I left his number on the kitchen counter.
XOXO-Mom
P.S. I'll call you tonight from my hotel.
THIS RING BELONGS TO THE BLACK HAND. HE KILLED YOUR DAD.
I was a jerk last night. Forgive me?

Après une année tourmentée , Nora a retrouvé Patch , l'homme qu'elle aime et qui est maintenant son ange gardien. Alors qu'elle devrait savourer ce bonheur nouveau, un passé menaçant refait surface . Hantée par le meurtre violent de son père , la jeune fille se retrouve plongée dans un mystère qui la dépasse . Son père a-t-il payé de sa vie son ascendance néphilim ?

Sixteen-year-old Nora Grey struggles to face the truth while coping with having a fallen angel boyfriend named Patch and unraveling the mystery surrounding her father's death.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,022,381 books! | Top bar: Always visible