Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) by Becca…

Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) (edition 2012)

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Member:sophronia82
Title:Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga)
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Paperback, 464 pages
Collections:Teen Fiction
Rating:**1/2
Tags:teen fiction, paranormal romance, high school, friendship, angels

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Not nearly as good as Hush, Hush. Nora really got on my nerves in this one, so it was hard for me to enjoy her character. Great cliff hanger ending! ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
I hate cliffhangers. I'm just glad I waited to read these until all 4 were out. No waiting for me! ( )
  butterfly58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
I found myself enthralled yet again. It was heartbreaking in parts, to watch the struggle between Patch and Nora...I could see both of them wanting to be together despite it all. Again I was shocked at who the "bad guy" ended up being. And I found it all very fast paced and enjoyable to read. One thing that keeps bothering me throughout this one, is Vee. She's supposed to be Nora's best friend, but she seems very judgemental and flighty to me. I wish Nora had a more loyal best friend throughout all the stuff she's dealing with. Super mega cliffhanger at the end though! I'm so glad I have book three to start on now! ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I decided to reread 'Hush, Hush' before reading Crescendo.

I just began reading Crescendo and I reached chapter 3. I got to say I had that feeling from book one, that Patch is the one who killed Nora's dad, I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong yet.

I can't believe she told him she loves him then broke up with him the next day!

I was dead wrong!! Patch is just naughty!! The ending was great. I love Patch and Nora together! Can't wait for book 3! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I decided to reread 'Hush, Hush' before reading Crescendo.

I can't believe she told him she loves him then broke up with him the next day!

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

Becca Fitzpatrickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Porto, JamesCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Jenn Martin and Rebecca Sutton, for your friendship superpowers! Thanks also to T.J. Fritsche, for suggesting the character name Ecanus.
The fingers of the thorn-apple tree clawed at the windowpane behind Harrison Grey, and he dog-eared his page, no longer able to read through the racket.
The good news: I convinced Lynn not to send Scott over this morning to pick you up. The bad news: Lynn is set on the tour of town. At this point I'm not sure saying no is going to work. Would you mind taking him around after class? Keep it short. Really short. I left his number on the kitchen counter.
XOXO-Mom
P.S. I'll call you tonight from my hotel.
THIS RING BELONGS TO THE BLACK HAND. HE KILLED YOUR DAD.
I was a jerk last night. Forgive me?

Après une année tourmentée , Nora a retrouvé Patch , l'homme qu'elle aime et qui est maintenant son ange gardien. Alors qu'elle devrait savourer ce bonheur nouveau, un passé menaçant refait surface . Hantée par le meurtre violent de son père , la jeune fille se retrouve plongée dans un mystère qui la dépasse . Son père a-t-il payé de sa vie son ascendance néphilim ?

Sixteen-year-old Nora Grey struggles to face the truth while coping with having a fallen angel boyfriend named Patch and unraveling the mystery surrounding her father's death.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,605,821 books! | Top bar: Always visible