Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts

Savor the Moment

by Nora Roberts

Savor the Moment
1 Star

DNF - This has to be the ONLY Nora Roberts book that I have been unable to finish and actively dislike. Boring and tedious with characters that I just couldn't care less about. ( )
  Lauren2013 | Nov 19, 2016 |
This is definitely my favorite quartet by Nora Roberts, and it's a toss up whether Vision In White or Savor The Moment is my favorite of the four. The story, the characters... It's just a lovely story and so easy to lose yourself in! Highly, highly recommend the series. ( )
  Kdillin | Nov 1, 2016 |
So I reached the third volume in the bridal quartet and I'm so excited to see Chef Laurel and Del fall in love. In the second book, Bed of Roses, Nora Roberts has kind of outlined the two last books, and who the girls will fall in love with. I just love to see how it all builds up and falls in the perfect place.

It was heart wrenching to see how much Laurel wanted and loved Del since they were kids. I'm so glad he finally saw her as more than a younger sister and as his sister Parker's best friend.

Linda, Mac's mom is a total nightmare! I feel sorry for Mac but at least she got her man, who loves her, her best friends and a job that is more than a home and a hobby.

I loved the holiday chapters, it was nice to see our girls relaxing and having fun, I'm excited to read about Parker and Mel, but I'm also sad that the next book will be the last one. ( )

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Laurel's tart fairy tale romance offers few surprises, but it's impossible to deny Roberts's flair for sketching likable couples.
added by Shortride | editPublishers Weekly (Mar 8, 2010)

Wedding baker Laurel McBane is surrounded by romance working at Vows wedding planning company with her best friends Parker, Emma, and Mac. But she's too low-key to appreciate all the luxuries that their clients seem to long for. What she does appreciate is a strong, intelligent man, a man just like Parker's older brother Delaney, on whom she's had a mega-crush since childhood.

Wedding baker Laurel McBane is surrounded by romance working at Vows wedding planning company with her best friends Parker, Emma, and Mac. Low-key and unpretentious, she longs for the seemingly unreachable Ivy League lawyer Delaney, Parker's older brother.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,068,893 books! | Top bar: Always visible