Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4 by…

Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4 (edition 2009)

by Sara Shepard

2782040,656 (4.03)None
Member:br13kamc
Title:Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2009), Paperback

Pretty Little Liars (Books 1-4) by Sara Shepard

it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

love it yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)
  1D2BOOKS | Jun 22, 2015 |
This book is very juicy and mysterious. It makes you want to keep reading until you finish the entire series. 4Q4P The cover art is unappealing and I'd recommend this book to high school students. I chose to read this book because I like the show. SydneeA
  edspicer | Dec 30, 2014 |
After watching three seasons of PLL, I finally gathered up the courage to read the books. I have to say that I am so pleased that the show closely follows Sara Shepard's stories, since this is typically not the case. I can't wait to find out who A really is:) ( )
  kissedbyink | Aug 2, 2013 |
All of the PLL books are great mysteries! Sara Shepard is a great writter & they are so fun to read because of all the scarey things that happen! ( )
  15mcintoma | Mar 18, 2013 |
It's been two years and the girls know Alison's gone for good but they don't want to believe it. They keep thinking she's safe somewhere, I mean that's who the messages are from, right? In this book, Pretty little liars by Sara Shepard, the four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna, are mourning the disappearance of there best friend/ leader alone. After Ali mysteriously never comes home, the girls spread apart without that link. In these two years the girls totally transform themselves to be the person Ali would be proud of. When they all run into each other and again and start getting messages from A, they realize that their the only ones they can trust. They must rebuild there lost friendship without Ali and find out what really happen to her.

This is a fun and relatable book to read. It's a mystery and drama story. It's scary and funny. It kept making me wonder what happen to Ali and will the girls be ok or will they break. Each chapter switches off telling the story and point of view of each 4 girls. It's a really good book.
  br13kamc | Dec 2, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,431,430 books! | Top bar: Always visible