Arrr! (Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day)

Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4 by…

Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4 (edition 2009)

by Sara Shepard

Member:br13kamc
Title:Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2009), Paperback

Pretty Little Liars (Books 1-4) by Sara Shepard

After watching three seasons of PLL, I finally gathered up the courage to read the books. I have to say that I am so pleased that the show closely follows Sara Shepard's stories, since this is typically not the case. I can't wait to find out who A really is:) ( )
  kissedbyink | Aug 2, 2013 |
All of the PLL books are great mysteries! Sara Shepard is a great writter & they are so fun to read because of all the scarey things that happen! ( )
  15mcintoma | Mar 18, 2013 |
It's been two years and the girls know Alison's gone for good but they don't want to believe it. They keep thinking she's safe somewhere, I mean that's who the messages are from, right? In this book, Pretty little liars by Sara Shepard, the four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna, are mourning the disappearance of there best friend/ leader alone. After Ali mysteriously never comes home, the girls spread apart without that link. In these two years the girls totally transform themselves to be the person Ali would be proud of. When they all run into each other and again and start getting messages from A, they realize that their the only ones they can trust. They must rebuild there lost friendship without Ali and find out what really happen to her.

This is a fun and relatable book to read. It's a mystery and drama story. It's scary and funny. It kept making me wonder what happen to Ali and will the girls be ok or will they break. Each chapter switches off telling the story and point of view of each 4 girls. It's a really good book.
  br13kamc | Dec 2, 2012 |
This is the first book of the series and it really got me hooked! Its about 4 girls ( Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily) who are in high school and thier friend's body ( Alli) was just found after being gone for 3 years. The story goes about on how each girl deals with this drama. Hanna is the popular girl of the group, her story goes on on her eating disorder and her constant effort to stay on top. Spencer's story goes along when she cheats with her sister's boyfriend and how her parents wont even look at her anymore....... (writing this part) ( )
  ctmshajo | Mar 2, 2012 |
Pretty little lairs is a great book I loved all the drama. It was very mistress. Everything that is going on in the book is about 1 girl and 4 friends. They were friends until that 1 girl goes missing.She was the main friend. She had secrets that would mess a friends life up. But the day She went missing they did not say a word about a secret they told her that the other friends didn't know. Every since that day a few years passed and the friends never talk until a text from A.
This book had to be the best book I have red that I liked. It was very crazy and had a ton of drama and secrets that are big. And I know better to never trust a pretty girl with a ugly secret . that's why I gave the book five stars. ( )
  ctmsdocw | Jan 30, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,697,002 books! | Top bar: Always visible