Dark Flame by Alyson Noël

Dark Flame

by Alyson Noël

820None11,048 (3.55)6
    Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Rida_Yousuf)
    Rida_Yousuf: I really love it it is totally amazing but I think that alyson shounld end the the whole cant touch damen thing it is getting old I mean for two books the same problem that is getting so old I wish it is going to end in night star
    Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: New series by Alyson, its in the same world as Ever, even has a short story free where Ever meets Daire, the new character from Fated
    Insurgent by Veronica Roth (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: 2nd in a great series (Divergent 2)
    Divergent by Veronica Roth (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: great series, I loved it. Check it out
    The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Amazing series (Fallen Star series) its different, and exciting.
    Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: great new series by Jessica Sorensen

*spoiler*so tired of this series, and they had to kill off the only realistic character; roman ( )
  bubblyair | Nov 28, 2013 |
Haven and Miles you deserve a better best friend. That is what would make this book so much better. Why are YA single-narrator's not good friends to their best friends while lamenting how they are the best friends ever.

I want books on Damen's life. And now Roman's. But not Ever's. *pout* ( )
  wanderlustlover | Jul 24, 2013 |
Experience the extraordinary #1 New York Times bestselling series that has taken the world by storm. Enter the realm of The Immortals…(from book)

This whole series is very addictive, when I wasn't reading, I was thinking about how I could sneak away to read some more. I couldn't put it down. I even dreamt about this book, it just sucked me in further and deeper.

Ever is having a hard time, with Haven, her transition into life as an immortal is not going so well. Haven poses the ultimate threat-exposing their secret to the outside world. As Ever struggles to keep the secrect of Immortals hidden, it just propels Haven closer to the enemy—Roman and his evil companions. Haven is intoxicated on her new powers, and acts recklessly.

Ever is making her own mistakes, she delves deeper into the world of dark magick to try and free Damen from Roman’s power. But of course something goes wrong, and her spell backfires, it binds her to the enemy, the one who is hell bent on destroying her. This spell has caused a strange foreign pulse that is coursing through her, and no matter what she does, she can’t stop thinking of Roman, and longing for his touch. She struggles to resist, and of course Roman is more than willing to take advantage of her weakened state.

Ever starts to feeling desperate, needing to break the spell, and ends up turning to Jude for help, and in doing so, she risks everything, and everyone she loves, as well as her future with Damen.

This is a great fourth installment to the Immortals series.
I highly recommend this to anyone who has liked the previous books, as they get better and better.

Be sure to read the first one Evermore, then the second one Blue Moon , third Shadowland, then this one.

Check out Alyson Noël’s new book called Fated, its her new Soul Seekers series. You can also read a short story she put out free in ebook format called Ever meets Daire. (its where Ever meets up with Daire, the lead female in Fated)

You can get the free ebook at amazon,or read it at my blog, below is link

Check out my blog for more cool stuff and reviews.http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/ ( )
  ConciseReviews | Jun 6, 2012 |
The book Dark Flame is about how Damen gets a spell where Ever and Damen could never touch without Damen dying. Ever is very determined to get an antidote, but where would she get one? Roman ends up having the antidote to the spell Damen is under. Ever is willing to do anything to get that antidote, but Roman wont give it to her. Ever joins a store where she meets a guy named Jude, and finds out she has a past with him. In the end Jude loves Ever, and Ever is faced with the decision of choosing Damen or Jude. That is what this book is about.
This book is probably one of my favorites out of the Whole Series. It is confusing at times, but is worth reading. I like how new people enter the story. This book is for young adults who like romance and mystery put together. I rate this book with a five out of five stars. ( )
  Hailey.Parker1234 | Mar 23, 2012 |
I can't believe how much I'm really enjoying this series. I think this one's been my favorite so far and I can't wait to read the rest. We get to see a lot more about what makes these characters who they are. We also get to see them learn from their mistakes. Ever became a totally different and stronger person over the course of dark flame.

At the beginning of the book, I found Ever to be kind of annoying and depressing, but later on everything is explained and fits together very well. I really miss the old Haven, and I'm sure she's going to be a big part of the next book.

I've drawn a few Buffy comparison's already with this series, but in this book, I realized that Roman is so much like Spike it's not even funny. Right down to the accent. :) Anyway, I'm really enjoying Alyson Noel's writing style and am definitely planning to read her spin off about Riley. There's a lot more I could probably say about this book, but I'm just too focused on where it's going next. I gotta get to the next book. ( )
  Annesanse | Mar 2, 2012 |
For Rose Hilliard--because she is an absolute dream to work withand I couldn't have done it without her!
"What the fug?"

As her friendship with Haven becomes strained after Haven abuses her new powers as an immortal, Ever delves into the dangerous world of dark magick to free her beloved Damen from Roman's power.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,455,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible