Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 2: Research by…

Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 2: Research (edition 2010)

by Thomas Siddell

Antimony Carver and friend Kat begin their second year at Gunnerkrigg Court. They find a tomb of ancient robots which leads the two friends to question how they are linked to the mysterious ghost that attacked Annie the year before.
Member:donutage
Title:Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 2: Research
Authors:Thomas Siddell
Info:ARCHAIA STUDIOS PRESS (2010), Hardcover, 296 pages
Collections:Moorestown
Tags:comics, graphic novel, british, 21c, webcomics, fantasy, childhood, series, Gunnerkrigg Court, meddling kids, robots

Gunnerkrigg Court: Research by Thomas Siddell

this was even better than the first one!! the art style is so much more expressive and I can't wait to see everything that happens ( )
  runtimeregan | Jun 12, 2019 |
I keep rereading this book because it is just as good as the first one. I love both volumes and even follow the comic online when I can. I recommend "Gunnerkrigg Court" to one and all! Now I just have to kill a month or so until the 3rd book FINALLY comes out! I swear that Siddell does this to me on purpose!

Anyway, enjoy more adventures with Antimony during her second year at Gunnerkrigg Court. During this time, we learn enjoy an intimate storytelling session with Coyote, a bit more is learned about the mysterious "Lady in White With a Sword", the relationship between the Court and the Forrest is mentioned in tantalizingly small bits and Reynard's past comes a bit more to light. Happy reading! ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |

ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |
Gunnerkrigg Court is an internet comic and it is a little surreal. It takes place at a strange boarding school type setting and almost anything and everything could possibly happen. This one continues at the beginning of Antimony's 2nd year at Gunnerkrigg. We meet a few new students and find a few more mysteries to unravel. Not to mention a few more clues to leftover mysteries.

The books are just too fast to read through, I want to be able to spend more time learning about this place. I have the next 2 books in the series and I will be reading them shortly. Can't wait! ( )
  readafew | Aug 27, 2013 |
Oh Gunnerkrigg Court - How do I love you. At times, you are frustrating because you never seem to finish a story, but at the same time, a new thread starts, causing me to Swoon in happiness. Each volume, your characters are a bit more refined (Remember Football head girl from the first few chapters of volume one?) Highly recommended. ( )
  TheDivineOomba | Aug 18, 2013 |

Includes chapters 15 to 22 of the online webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,346,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible